Avoid this guy

Yo bro~ You are famous now.
Say HI to the camera.

It’s really sad to see the video but by shaming him/her besides being childish you’re doing yourself a disservice, it’s not like he/she can’t name change and do it again, although to be fair, there’s a slim chance that he/she didn’t know the tacts so the best way to handle this if you guys truly believe he/she did it with ill intention is to use the report option.

I had someone do this in a key once.

Now I don’t know your story and I’m not going to watch your video. But that dude was in a world top 200 guild. I took recordings, screenshots, combat logs and went to the guild master of said guild. He was kicked two days later.

Just try your luck ^^

1 Like

I understand that naming and shaming can be abused. People could lie and say flasher and halicos are ninjas and scammers and are downright unsavory.

I just feel that if the info is genuine then its a fair heads up…
I am not calling for that rule to be relaxed TBH.

3 Likes

Im just saying people who does this just leaves the secound you start the key

Idk, feels like wrong wording, but im probably just too Grovi for this

snitching is bad smh!!

1 Like

Yes i totally understand you but some people can easily believe a lie until investigated because people rather believe some person on the internet instead of doing their own investigation and seeing for themselves.

1 Like

Yet very satisfying when you see the guy prancing around in trade chat at 1am trash talking everyone over how good his guild is, guildless at 9am the same morning.

1 Like

Yea that’s called Karma and it can be sweet sometimes when it hits bad people like that lul.:joy::+1:

Wait, what? the first time? Dude, it’s almost as if you and I are not playing the same game.

You can change your name on Discord, dude? What’s your point?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.