Azjol-Nerub Horde Reconnections

sunken

resto shammy , hyperion

Hey man. What a rush to see a name that I recognize. I used to run an undead Warrior, Necazac. Later on a tauren druid with a couple of names, Swifthoof I think was on AZ before I moved.

Does that ring any bells? In any case, I’ll be joining on Shazzrah. I hope you’re doing good :slight_smile:

Cheers

I hope Bagnor returns. He was my mentor. Best warrior I knew :smiley:

Pretty sure you were in my guild too. Welsh right?

3 Likes

i do remember Swifthoof :slight_smile: i’ll be joining Shazzrah aswell with koler

Hi all,

I was a Tauren Shaman. I don’t really remember my guilds back then but I do remember some of the guild names above like Dark Crusaders and Hyperion.

I was known as Erc. And my alt later was Masja. I remember mostly pug Molton Core raids on saturday afternoon. Those were fantastic. I remember they were run by Hanniball

I’m thinking of starting classic wow again but only if the social community will be good. Please reply with memories and guilds and especially which server you will start or we will start all together as to me it seems there will not be a Azjol Nerub classic server.

It seems that for normal wow we can choose:
Mirage Raceway server or Pyrewood Village.

I suggest all former Azjol Nerub people join Mirage Raceway.

Khazan - <Rage of Ancients>
Troll Shaman - Mostly Enhancement specced

Hoping to see some familiar names on Shazzrah! I am aiming to create <Rage of Ancients> on Shazzrah, to keep the name!

Khazan! I remember you from RoA. So now I also know a guild name I was in. Thanks.

Yes i am!!! What was your char name again? Ill be going alliance on shazzrah

Hey Khazan, I remember you! I’ll be rolling on Shazzrah too :grinning:

Free Deri!

Darkscythe here, good to see you are still around, was fun raiding with you back in the good old days.

Whoa, Darkscythe! It’s Mr Sunshine himself! :smile: Great to see you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The one, the only orginal mad cow Cougar the female tauren warrior

Dragone - Troll Hunter

Guilds: Foxy Fighters and Swedish Drunken Vikings.

Pholiage Undead Warrior
Guild Quartz

Nyge Undead warlock
Guilds: Warlords and Legions of Valhalla
nyge#2104

Was a warrior in guild Oops called Slitz

For old timers from Oops, I’ve found our two kills of Ragnaros and Nefarian that we recorded back in 2005 and 2006.
So I uploaded it to youtube for a nostalgia trip for all old Oops:ers

Really bad quality and low fps, just the way it was!

WoW Vanilla 2005 - Ragnaros kill by Oops Guild

WoW Vanilla 2006 Februari Nefarian kill by Oops guild

I used to play an undead rogue. Moreso in TBC than Vanilla, but I remember having a lot of fun with an Italian guy called Jekyll in PVP, and a lad called MysticZero. Either of you planning on returning? :slight_smile:

omg :open_mouth: still love you guys

Markiss, UD lock, Hyperion
(char got deleted and nickname stolen)

Started raiding guild “East End trading Co.” on the rppvpserver ZANDALAR TRIBE now. Join me!

Markiss#2999

1 Like