Azjol-Nerub Horde Reconnections

Ignus here undead warlock, used to play in Taka no Dan, Hordes Honor/Hyperion and Oops. Now stuck in queue.

Hey Chronum,

There is a Classic Quartz with some of the people you mentioned. Log in on Pyrewood Horde side and take a look around. :slight_smile:

Wow.

Bingtn here. Undead Priest. Pretty much raided everything with Rising Phoenix.

I was a kid back then and I remember upsetting a few people too along the way!

Back now rolling a Priest on Nethargarde Keep.

Hi :slight_smile:

Bingtn in Rising Phoenix.

Were you all from LoMM?

It’s Bingolotto here :slight_smile: I rolled a priest on Azjol and raided with Rising Phoenix :slight_smile:

Ravensoul here, i remember you :smiley:

Ravensoul / Trolled here, im sure you remember me.
Your “Knockback knockback” on ragnaros will never leave me.
Miss the old gang.

Was Gandy back then and Gandy still, Tauren Hunter Mainly with a brief stint as an Undead Warrior Tank , guilds included BoD, Arise, Enslaved, RoA, DC and finally Arte et Marte. playing super casually on “retail” but have started up Arte on classic and really enjoying the rose tinted play.

Softail, troll rogue, Hyperion
Also used to play on Chemalka undead priest in Foxy Fighters

Adarra, Tauren Druid. I was in MagnaCore, Blitzkrieg, Brothers of Doom (I raided with you guys, but I can’t remember any names, sorry!), Just Friends (with Glaurung and his family, who taught me to start my rotation with a spell that has a cast timer and then use an instant spell) and Rage of Ancients. I do remember a lot of the guild names I see here, some of which were almost legendary on Azjol-Nerub.

Hi Gandy… I vaguely remember the name - I was Lancetfluke in Arise. A few of us reconnected by chance on the Nethergarde Keep server - Bobbydigital, Screwdriver, Sukie. If you want to get in touch my main is called Hellbent.

Wonderful videos :slight_smile:

Hi,

Rising this old threat from the graves since I just discovered this and found out so many familiar names here.

Character: Ancrawier
Race / Class: Tauren Warrior
Guild: Hyperion

Used to play tank in Hyperion from MC to Naxx and some raids with DC back in the days.

1 Like

Natsoman here, been in few guilds mentioned above

hey ye thats right i am

Well the adventure is almost over! Who lasted untill the very end? anyone that played on zandalar tribe horde by any chance?

Didnt know about these threads before now. But i vaguely remember you and another rogue, fain. I was a resto shaman called talnar.
Its been a long time and it was a short stint during bwl and early aq days.