Back to rading

Heyhey due to personal reasons I’ve stopped to raid and now I am looking for a way back in. This current tier I have only gotten 7/8 hc as a disc priest before I stopped.

I am looking for a place to stay means an active and friendly guild where people play the game together and have fun outside raidtimes as well.
I just started to play WoW in BFA so I don’t really have any record to show but I hope I still get a chance to prove myseilf since I adapt fast.
Atm I don’t really have any main class I play since I just got back from my break but I could play every class that is needed. I usually was heal in the guilds I raided with but any dps is fine to me too (except dk/dh). :slightly_smiling_face:
One of the reasons why I am looking for a new guild is that my past guilds have been casual and I would love to raid mythic since I am always looking for a challenge.

I do have to mention that I can’t raid Wednesdays that’s why many guilds sadly seem to not fit.

So if you still look for a player to fill your mythic roster I’d be happy if you hit me up! :slight_smile:

Bnet: NeszTwo#2145

Hi there Nes

We are currently looking for some friendly and reliable players to bolster are numbers going into Mythic, we are currently 3/8m raiding two days a week fri/sun 8-11pm server time. the rest of the week we run lots of mythic plus from 8s to 15+, where always looking for nice friendly players to join us whether just for mythic plus, raids or having a laugh in chat

We currently mainly need some ranged dps shadow/lock mage would be great especially if shadow was able to heal sometimes aswel

If interested you can wisper me in game
Mÿstie, shíka or just ask someone for one of are other officers
You can add me on battle net if ur interested Setana#21724

hey there, you may be interested in Joining our little madhouse off a community.

We are still looking for recruits to Raids and welcome people on any class they wish to play, we are always looking for more people to join the madness.

hit me or pain up on Battlenet if you wish to speak to us.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.