Balance Druid looking for a new home [H]

Hi all that are reading this,
I am looking for a new permanent home.
I am currently part of a very casual guild that doesn’t have much structure and its a free for all for whoever wants to come raiding. I am looking for something a bit… ‘more’.
I am looking for a guild that has a very chilled vibe but actually has some structure when it comes to raiding. That means a reasonably reliable raid team but not complete elitists. Its really important to me that there is a funny and friendly vibe at raids but also a wish to progress (at least heroic but also mythic). I am thinking something between a casual guild and a semi-hardcore guild in terms of raiding which has no more than 2 raid days a week.

Things I can bring to a raid team:

• 10+ years experience of my class.

• Able to switch classes/specs whenever. Currently have a mage and a paladin at max level alongside my druid.

• Vocal in raids.

• Take constructive criticism well.

Apart from raids, my preferences would be:

• Active guild and active social platform like discord.
  • English speaking guild as I am British.
  • A guild that enjoys running some high M+ from time to time.

I am currently on the realm Stormreaver but I am happy to transfer realm for the right guild.

Please find my armoury link below:

Elríondil - Character - WoW

Elríondil (Stormreaver) ❮The Village❯ - 60 Troll Balance Druid, 202 ilvl

I can provide logs if necessary

Thankyou for reading.

Hi! We may be a good match. Have a look at our wowprogress page and get in touch if we are what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m the GM of Fruit Vendor on Draenor.
It sounds like you’d be a good fit for our guild. We have 2 days(thursday and sunday 8-11pm server time) of progress raiding a week and 1 farm day(wednesday 8-11pm server time) which is optional. We’re definitely not elitist, but still have the drive to progress. Our current progression is 10/10 for Normal and 4/10 for Heroic :slight_smile:

We also have a bunch of people that love running keys outside of raid times and days, and we chill on our discord while doing other things, both WoW and different games.

If you have further questions or you’d like to join our discord and see how you’d like it with us, add my battletag Christine#21841

Hey

If you’re still looking for a guild, Jynx on Kazzak are currently 8/10 hc and seeking a boomkin for our core team. We primarily raid two nights a week,
Wednesday and Sunday, from 7-10 ST

We are looking for like minded players that want too achieve CE, in a mature and relaxed environment.

If you would like more information about us, feel free to add me on Discord or battle net for a chat, alternatively, head on over to our recruitment post for more information about us

Emmi2014#2825
Airiain#4406