Battle.net random disconnections

I, and several others I’ve talked about this, suffer from random disconnections from Battlenet and most the time I am able to reconnect right away. Every other service works 100% fine. It has not been that troublesome yet as it doesn’t occur very often but it’s just a matter of time it strikes at the worst possible moment.

Is this issue acknowledged and are there any known fixes or workarounds?

You might want to mention your ISP AND the exact model modem and/or router you use to connect to the internet.

A lot of threads about this already

Good to know!

Heya,

If you continue to experience connection issues, go through the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

While this guide sure might be helpful to some, I think it’s obvious that on average it’s not on the players’ side since I know several people from different countries who keep getting random disconnects since weeks back. Also check how many posts there are about it. Would be better if Blizzard commented it saying they’re looking into it and will fix it asap.

1 Like

hello blizzard. This is just another player with same problem like many others. bnet DC or WOW51900319 error. Again same answers :smiley: connection troubleshooting link or WinMTR test. Too many people have broken computer and bad ISP?