Battlenet launcher not working authenticator tripping

Battlenet launcher does nothing. so i figure i log in my account and reinstal battlenet. get the message on my authenticator but if i open authenticator it says it has a new home in battlenet and i come on playstore to download it. i try log in again get new message on authenticator but now every time i open authenticator it sends me to playstore…
cant even use it anymore so now have to enter code manually every time. finally i log in and remove battlenet.
only to find out i cant download battlenet anymore as the site doesnt open for download…
been back 3 weeks or so… already second time this battle crap isnt working.
takes half an hour to log in my account with this tripping authenticator becasue battlenet. cant even reinstall battlenet because battlenet. and this all started cos battlet launcher wasnt working… cos of battlenet…
Anyone else having these issues or any solutions?

u in the Netherlands on a T-Mobile connection ?

im in the Netherlands and yeah i think its tmobile. figured i open up support page on blizz but thats not opening either.
But everything else is just working fine connection wise i have no issues visiting other sites etc
I checked and yes it t mobile home*

Theres currently a large number of people, all fron the netherlands and mostly on t-mobile with connectivity issues.

Looks like its related to t-mobile not Blizzard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.