[BElf-RP Farstriders] The Blood Ravens šŸ¹

Nothing stops you from working with the Ravens (or Magpies as Aeldyn called us :smiley: ) or other Farstriders as an ally.

Edit (as apparently the forums donā€™t let me post after a post I madeā€¦): Things are going forward and with a core group of players now assembled you are going to be seeing us around more often, folks!

The ranks are currently undergoing a bit of tuning and details are being added to enhance the flavor of the guildā€™s RP. Stay tuned, the opening post will be updated in the coming days.

:bird:

2 Likes

Activity is underway at a good pace! The Blood Ravens have been putting their heads together to assemble ideas and concepts for the path ahead into the community ahead! Iā€™m getting excited and my Farstrider Senses are tingling! Really excited to be a part of this idea.

4 Likes

This week we are kicking up recruitment and events, along with daily activity around Silvermoon, Eversong, Sunstrider Isle, and eventually the Ghostlands :bat::ghost::spider::bow_and_arrow:

For information and recruitment details, poke me and/or Thurrai in-game! You know you want to! DO IT! ENLIST NOW!

2 Likes

Howdy there folks! Been with these fine folk for about a week now. All I can say is that Farstrider RP is high with them. The events and training sessions were on point and leadership are all top notch fellers. Donā€™t miss out and join the Magpies!

ā€œThe Regent-Lord Protects!ā€

2 Likes

Within the Farstriders Lodge a lone Farstrider sits besides the brazier, fresh wood burning away with a crackle and pop pleasing to the ear, the glowing embers of the last batch of firewood providing plentiful heat in the late night hours. The Elf scribbles away in eloquent calligraphy upon the pages of his journal with a ink pot on one thigh and a sharpened piece of charcoal in one hand.

Fourth day of the Seventh Month

After a few days to acquaint myself with The Blood Ravens I have begun training with the Rangers present. Captain Stardreamer has given me liberty to conduct training as I see fit. I will do my best to ensure her good faith isnā€™t squandered.

I have a handful of Rangers to assess, sharpen and approve for service within the next week or two, fortunately they all seem to possess some level of experience and thus the initial process will be orientated around ensuring their mindset is appropriate and adjusting their skill set where required. Ranger Wehā€™daras Springleaf - one of my Rangers from my previous command - has answered the summon I sent, he has been the only one so far but I am glad he has. Ranger Nightbringer displays questionable capability but a willingness to listen to instruction. I can work with that. Ranger Firemane shows promise for a scribbled out Blood Knight. I am not yet familiar enough with Ranger Morningshadow to formulate an opinion.

The Square was busy with activity, we engaged with Blood Knights and other reprobates across the course of the night. We encountered a group of Orcs who had came to the city to purchase an Anvil. We treated them as guests and assisted them through our glorious city.

Cpt. Thurrai Duskwatch.

-------- OOC

Tonight we got our first training session done! We got to get out and about and interact, we made friends and looked pretty whilst doing it! We came up with a few ideas whilst doing it. We hope to find opportunities to work with other Sinā€™dorei guilds in the near future in the defense of our homeland, or offering our services to any people foreign to our lands with traversing our enchanting woodlands.

3 Likes

M a l e d i c t u m

1 Like

These guys seem solid quality. Naturally of course, it should be called Dark Angels, because green is the superior colour.

Good luck!

1 Like

Well, even my skin is green, while your tabard is the only green thing you have.
Therefore Iā€™m more green, and more superiorā€¦ :smile:

But aye, i Second what he said! Best of luck!

2 Likes

Recruitment continues along with several field missions being prepared to test the Rangersā€™ skills and teamwork before the Ravens are send on long term deployment, and in the mouth of madness that is Azerothian warfare.

If you think you can make the cut, love adventure, and want to serve something greater than just yourself, the Farstriders of the 15th Ranger Group may just have a spot for youā€¦

:bird::evergreen_tree::crossed_swords::bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

You forgot to mention the frantic hoarding of relicsā€¦ and destroying my ā€˜stoneā€™.

1 Like

Sssshh! Thatā€™s a secret of the Chapt- errā€¦ team! :eyes:

3 Likes

Aery is a lovely little Pixie elf, playing in the woods, highly recommended.

1 Like

Had a fun and smooth little recruitment interview tonight after walking up to Aery and friends around the Farstrider Lodge. Looking forward to meeting everyone else!

3 Likes

It is always good to see new Farstrider RP guild. Things like those make me remember good old times in Farstrider guild which name I do not remember (was it Farstrider Ashes OOCly name?) - that was lead by Lyondius and Terrinia. And it makes me want to make a new character and jump into belf RP again after 5 years of not RP at all. Farstriders were always great and fun to RP good luck for a guild :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In the quiet of the Lodge, Thurrai once again puts quill to his journal pages.

We commenced with the second part of basic training this evening, with Initiates Fairstride and Dawnray, alongside Rangers Springleaf and Nightbringer. We covered the fundamentals of triage and basic field first aid. They seemed to absorb the information well. Dawnray generously volunteered herself to be the subject of a little test, to which she passed with almost perfect answers. Moving on from triage we covered the system of rules I like to refer to as ā€œThe Farstriders Way.ā€ Again, they seemed to take this in well with very few questions aside from some minor elaborations. Finally we progressed on to a drill about a system enabling us to progress forwards in pairs whilst providing some defensive elements by having one individual move whilst another provides overwatch. It started well initially until Initiate Dawnray began questioning, demeaning and belittling the drill. Her poor attitude continued after the drill, earning her and the others present up to fifteen laps around the square.

Our numbers are flourishing. Since the last training module we have gained four new members, most of whom show good promise. Dawnrays attitude requires some work but after pulling her to one side with the Captain we have exchanged our thoughts. She shows definite promise and if she can progress as we have requested, she will be a excellent addition. Initiate Fairstrider has shown no immediate cause for concern, he is switched on, a quick learner and is not afraid to ask for clarification on subjects he does not quite understand. Initiate Balanā€™ahar also shows promise. His lively and position attitude is almost contagious.

If we continue to progress at this rate, we will be the finest of Quelā€™thalas in a matter of weeks.

Lieutenant Thurrai Duskwatch.

5 Likes

Damn Aery, you ice cold.

Regardless, good luck with the guild!

6 Likes

Itā€™s essentially that Thurrai is still a Farstrider Captain, but heā€™s performing the role of Lieutenant for this guild. Whichā€¦ Well, iā€™m human and that sometimes trips me up.

1 Like

unnecessary raven pun here

With a stream of new folk joining, things are going well and RP is picking up speed! Even Farstrider Square is again seeing activity!

Training and drills are progressing, with the Rangers undergoing evaluation and preparing for field missions. Soon we will be ready to go out and defend the homeland, protect Thalassian interests, and fight the enemies of the High Kingdom be they near or farā€¦

1 Like

I hope Iā€™m not an enemy of the High Kingdom. Iā€™m too young to take an arrow to the knee.