[BElf-RP] The Dawn Seekers

Hmm epic, just posted on my Pandaren alt

Nonetheless, very COOL and EPIC people from the few I’ve managed to roleplay with as of late, wishing you the best of luck with the guild in the future

8 Likes

I’m Scout Commander Starglow, and this is my favourite guild on the Citadel :wink:

Good people. Would absolutely recommend

8 Likes

9/10 doctors recommend the Dawn Seekers. The last one was a target of hit-and-runs.

We should do it again sometime.

7 Likes

Will keep my eye on this one! Kyandrial and Felamir are both lovely people and great roleplayers, best of luck with it all!

5 Likes

Kyandrial held an Officer position in our guild (The Sunreavers) for a long time and as both her friend and a fellow RP’er I wish the best of luck with The Dawn Seekers project! She puts a huge amount of hard work and love into everything!

As a person she’s colourful, funny and a genuinely lovely person to be around and her RP is no different!

Best of luck guys (and you smelly Felamir!) :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Yay, another Blood Elf guild! Awesome.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support everybody, we’ll be RPing in Silvermoon for a few days to wind down from the RP-PVP so hopefully we’ll see you there!

3 Likes

Even traitors approve of The Dawn Seekers! :+1:

6 Likes

To take Surian off the kill list or not… Decisions decisions :wink:

2 Likes

Surian went void elf? THAT Surian? I remember the guy…

1 Like

My now-dead Blood Knight is currently rolling in his grave at 1000 RPM

4 Likes

Super excited to see the Dawn Seekers in action, from all the way over here, in my demon-using-warlock corner.

6 Likes

Kyandrial shall come visit Tal’enthiel and Irtheas soon. She likes Irtheas at least!

2 Likes

Having received some intel about potential threats, the Dawn Seekers are spreading out across Quel’Thalas and the Barrens to hunt down more clues.

Thanks to assistance from the Highblood Myrmidons they managed to quell one rebellious group, the question now is will they find the others!

We’ll be splitting our time between Silvermoon and Orgrimmar for the next few weeks, so if you’d like to get in touch and RP with us that’s where to look!

4 Likes

Having formally joined the Stygian Legion, The Dawn Seekers continue their work to protect Quel’thalas, and the Horde.

With multiple sources of intel to track down, and our allies to support, things are getting busy!

If you’re interested in Agent and small unit military RP then get in touch.

4 Likes

Our agents are busily hunting for the mysterious Lord Sunstone across Kalimdor, and soon will attempt to infiltrate a party they believe he is hosting.

Will they find him? Will they learn what bloodthistle and silverleaf mean? Will they track down the aim of this mysterious Sin’dorei?

Who knows! But if you’d like to be a part of it contact us in game or via discord (link in first post).

5 Likes

Well if you are seeking the dawn, you will have to waddle through the Twilight first

yes, that wast the best pun I had.

2 Likes

Terrible terrible pun D:

Dawn Seekers are back to Orgrimmar, doing our thing, helping our allies and slowly gathering intel against a threat to the High Kingdom.

3 Likes

No threats to the High Kingdom allowed… keep Quel’Thalas based

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.