Best looking race for Hunter. (Transmogs)

Dwarf I think personally

Dwarves are cool hunters, if you like your guns and crossbows, just donā€™t transmog a bow if you do make one.

Leave the bows to the elves.

1 Like

I kinda like female orcs :smiley:

2 Likes

This was meā€¦

If i play alliance i will play a dwarf.
I love trolls but please Blizz change the size scalling of most Shoulders items ā€¦ we are not orcs or taurens ā€¦ It just ruins almost all transmogs/set on male troll for me. i donā€™t talk about lot of helmets on troll ā€¦ so awfull.

1 Like

For Horde, I actually love Tauren also it fits pretty ok with lore, and then Orcā€™sā€¦ They can look super badass :heart_eyes:

On Alliance my personal fav is Draenei, itā€™s my fav race for anything that it can be and always have been heh, this char too will become Draenei at some point.
Otherwise male Dwarves always look badass - in everything :heart:

Though the topic was on Mog, and this race is looking bad in a lot of mogs ty to pixel stretching, when it comes to anymation and if you wanna play Surv, Male panda has some pretty neat staff/polearm animation. My brewmonk is male panda, for this exact reason :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™ve race-changed quite a few times on this toon.
My top picks would be:

1. Fem Orc. (I just dont like the new running animation thoā€¦)
  2. Male Human
  3. Upright Male orc/Male Dwarf

As opposed to the old animation which looks like she is running with a stick up her backside.

1 Like

Iā€™m probable misremember then. I guess I meant the older anim which looks like she is rubbing her butt cheeks vigorously when running.

I would say in regards to the mog sets, some work for certain races more than others, a lot of the hunter sets are generally viewed as terrible but I found Troll to suit most of them, reason I am a BE is because my favourite set is the white Eagletalon set and it looks best on that model.

I personally like a couple of races. But in general These are my favourites from top to bottom, when it comes to mogging on hunters on races that i do like. So not every race will be in the list.

Horde:
Orcs/Magā€™har - female
Blood elves - Male & female
Orcs/Magā€™har - male
Trolls/Zandalar - Male & female
Undead - Male
Tauren - Male

Alliance:
Human - Female
Dwarf - Male
Night elf - Female
Void elf - Male & female
Human - Male

This list is coming from someone who always prefered horde side, but has played both alliance & horde. And my favourite race on horde is tauren male. Just for mogs they can be a littleā€¦ Special to say the least but thereā€™s definitely good things you can do with them, itā€™s just really hard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.