[BfA] After a recent update cannot log in, BLZ51901016

Where do you play game from? Do you use any VPN or GPN?

@Омфг Can you please generate a new MsInfo file it seems the one you uploaded on Pastebin was cut or not generated correctly. After you create the MsInfo file do not edit it in anyway upload it on the Pastebin website as it is

@Kamigawa your account has nothing wrong if you want us to help please check the steps I mentioned above and if nothing works provide the requested diagnostic files

I have same problem after small update .
Same error!

Msinfo : pastebin. com/4SN90k3P

Thank you, I already opened a ticket and uploaded all the necessary information there. Can you check my ticket?

my msinfo file is about 1mb, and pastebin’s free amount is a half of it…
ok divided into two parts:
https://pastebin.com/FcJVsKvm
https://pastebin.com/CmQENE0c

@Tilthan

• Please completely remove the VPN/Proxy you are using called SafeIP
  • Logitech Gaming Software may cause crashes if out-of-date (check for updates by opening software and clicking on (?) icon in the bottom-right corner)
  • Uninstall the Twitch app and Weakauras Companion completely and perform a full UI reset
  • Discord has an overlay integrated that can cause crashes/performance issues. Check the loaded modules for overlay

@Kamigawa If you submitted a ticket you will get a response as soon as possible with all the possible solutions tied to your specific case

@Омфг

• You too please completely remove the VPN/Proxy you are using called Akamai and also ASProxy
  • Razer Chroma SDK Server/Razer Razer Software Development Kit may cause black-screens and crashes and should be removed
  • If you have any overclocked component please try bringing it back to the factory clock rate and test the game
  • Nvidia Share is an overlay that can cause crashes as well and must be removed
  • Windows 10 Game Bar can also cause crashes and needs to be removed

The main problem in your cases may be the VPN/Proxy

It’s better, we buy a new computer just for playing World of Warcraft, what do you think?
Can you ask your developers to fix VPN confliction problem? I have to use VPN.

1 Like

I’m having the same error BLZ51901016
yesterday i could play just fine but today there’sno way
https:/ /pastebin .com/ ECLphvkd
https:/ /pastebin. com/ Lad1k35T
Sorry i have to put the links with spaces, i can’t include link to the post, i don’t know why

uninstalled all the stuff, still having BLZ51901016.
the issue occurs in WoW BfA only, Battlnet app and WoW Classic work fine.
WoW.exe isn`t even trying to start the connection – the BLZ51901016 window pops up immediately after pressing the enter key… before the last small update everything was fine…
on my side nothing has changed, neither PC, nor network, or anything else …

I fixed it …
Network reset helps.
ibb. co/Zm6CsTZ

8 Likes

ohhh my freakin god … God bless u man, god bless u…

I fixed as well. I uninstalled VPN, install again and I can log in right now.

thanks man! you’re the boss

network reset didnt work for me, still same issue.

Did you solve the problem? Uninstall all the VPN, restart your computer and try to log in. If you’re successful to log in. Reinstall needed VPN.

i love u man … thanks for the help …

I also have this problem since the update , i even had 2 wow folders one as backup and the backup one when i tried to login says incompatible but of course after i updated that one too i get the same thing… I DONT USE VPN , I DONT USE TWITCHER , I DONT USE DISCORD , I ALREADY RESETED MODEM AND ALL THOSE THINGS, im really pissed with this. THIS IS OBVIOUS BLIZZARD ERROR

It takes 5-10 seconds to log in to battle net, when launching the game it sometimes gives me the log in screen with empty username/password fields, and when it actually gets past that, it takes maybe a full minute to get to the character screen and another 1-2 minutes to log in on a character even though the game is installed on an SSD (it usually takes 15-30 seconds to log in on a character in Boralus).

After i connect I have horrible lag and it just remains like that. First time i tried to log in: 4712 ms world, second time: 16667 ms world, 1850 ms home.

And before anyone else posts a link that leads to that connection troubleshooting page… That doesn’t load either. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks, had to use the “Go Online” after restarting battle.net, but it worked afterwards.

I have the same problem with same symptoms after last week update and I’m struggling for a week with it already.
When someone say “I’ve fixed it” it doesn’t really mean anything because it seems the problem is volatile. Sometimes you log in sometimes you don’t. It looks like you guys (Blizz) has a faulty or buggy realm list server somewhere at your backend. I know it sounds impossible as that would cause million of tickets right away, but it looks like with certain network setting it is impossible to get realm list from one of your servers.
Basically if keep restarting the game login screen until you hit the working realm list server it works. But I’m really worried you guys are doing A/B rollout and realmlist server with new software on it cannot be communicated with for us, which is going to be rolled to other servers if considered “working”. IT DOESN’T, please analyse your infrastructure and logs! Quality of the service significantly degraded since last week update, battle net client is barely working, it can take twenty restarts to get god damn realm list, and if you are through - gameworld itself work flawlessly! It’s not my network for sure, I did my homework.

2 Likes