BFA Pet Battles are Level 25 Now?

Well, this is the right place to post this question. If you’ve posted before about being limited, I’m sure you’ve recommended and tried the usual things:

• log out of the website, log back in,
  • change your password (you can change it back again) and
  • try posting on a different character.
    I don’t know anything about his this site connects to our accounts, so I won’t try to guess more.

Anyway, getting back to pet battles, my question is more like “Why were pet battles on KT and Zandalar ever allowed to scale down to level 1?” I think the devs should not have done this. I understand why they did, but it really is like letting level 1 characters start doing BfA world quests.

The point of pet battling is to select and raise a roster, and learn how to use them. Letting people do top-level content - even making it easier - without putting in the necessary work was a bad idea.

Now, I do agree that the Naz and Mech pets are mostly a matter of gimmick vs. gimmick, but you CAN make interesting strats with other pets if you put in the work to get and level the pets. Here’s an example I tested today. https://wow-petguide.com/?Strategy=6067

I see I wrote a long post to you on May 11, explaining what needs to be done to progress in pet battles. I don’t see that you have started on any of it. It’s still good advice, if you don’t want to stay with Level 1 pets all your life.