Bg queue fix not working?

Still 1 hour queues right now, is the fix live yet?

Probably not, and I still would expect like 40 min queues playing horde, many players may think it’s fixed and come back to do pvp thus making the horde pot larger again,

this shouldn’t matter after the fix though

Why? The statement read it will try to pair opposing factions, IF it can’t be done then they would pair same faction BGs, this to me says there may be a minimum time frame for a queue before it starts pairing for same faction BGs?

Those sons of witches decided to only test it in US instead of in EU too. :slight_smile:

Guess EU horde got spat in the face…more forum tears might help

I mean a battle was won, the war still going I guess. Not doubting we wouldnt win it tho

US only, then they will “analyze”

In the end Blizzard will do what’s best for Blizzard, what we want doesn’t really enter the equation.

Ahaha, NA only?
What is the logic on this exactly? lmao.

Nah, it’s just NA only for now.
Hopefully they don’t add it at all and offer free faction change horde>alliance only.

ofc the horde that unsub for the past 1-2 weeks got baited into resubing and the alliance that is currently unsubing will probably get baited into resubing really soon
easy activi$ion profit

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.