Bg queues for horde are not "Original Tbc" either

Yeah, merc mode wouldnt have help ally at all.

1 Like

PvP is not the only thing that matters

I can’t farm at elemental plateau or throne of kil’jaeden because I’m outnumbered 10:1

If I hearthstone to area 52 to use my spellcloth cooldown I will die at least once and likely twice before getting away from there

Summoning stones are sometimes just not usable because there’s too many hostile horde

Etc etc etc

4 Likes

which was created in vanilla, not tbc.

We are talking about being able to play the game.
IDC if people think that going orc warlock for pve and ud lock for pvp is better, what i do care is that they are able to experience what i did 14 years ago… but for that they need to play the game.

Faction change wont do anything because for most people its not about the racials but looks. For me nothing beats UD animations and whoever thinks i, or anyone else, should be punished with 1h30 -3h queues then should chill and go outside.

Also thinking that not fixing this issue will make faction disparity smaller is dumb af, people wont spend hours leveling again. That will hurt tbc classic and ultimately, the alliance queues aswell.

Shame people are shortsighted.

3 Likes

Ok man, in that case i propose merc mode and balancing racials, that is fair isnt it?

they can make the same racials as wotlk, idc.
What i do care is people being able to play the game and that takes over any type of balance.
Even an honor or marks hit like “less 10% when in merk mode” wtv.

1 Like

So fixing the ONLY Horde issue, will some how help Alliance with EVERY other part of the game?

Regardless of racials, Horde dominates (imo purely due to numbers) Alliance everywhere. Questing, farming, summoning, world pvp objectives. None of what you say helps any of this…You literally want horde to have EVERY positive with no downside. Yet non seem to want to acknowledge it!?

edit - If the long BG queues make a % of the horde playerbase quit…then Alliance will have a better gaming experience…downside where?

1 Like

Join retail, we got mercenary mode and we can keep TBC filth free. Who cares anyway, arena comes out in a few days so you can arena while you wait for BG.

idk im on earthshaker which is 70% alliance.

like i said, shortsighted people everywhere.

for some reason i uninstaled retail. And you cant get off pieces with arena points so you NEED to do bgs.

It at least gives you something to do while you wait. The game is more than speedrunning who can get their BiS the quickest.

Not even close my dude

1 Like

12% off, my bad my dude.
Still mostly alliance but i guess you would want it to be 80%.

Can you show Shazzrah?

I am in favor of mercenary mode if all Horde disguised as Alliance wear a hat that says “I am super duper edgy” and their racials are transformed into them sitting in a corner weeping their eyes out whilst doing hair flips.

bro ill wear a shirt saying “for the alliance” idc.
But alliance players on the forums talking about balance when others cant even feel the unbalanced racials LMAO.
People are legit stupid.

1h queue - “level alliance”.

3 Likes

That is not how percentages work. Alliance would have to have 21% more players than they currently do for earthshaker to be a 70/30 server, so you’re pretty far off.

That is not the same as subtly admitting you are super tough and strong. But I appreciate you think along.

Maybe allow mercenary mode but each time you want to apply for it, it would cost 25 gold and the buff gets removed after each BG. Sounds fun to me.

Your turn for the brainstorm.

Trying to derail the topic wont make it disappear.
1h to 3h queues are not fine.
You don’t want to see the problem, its ok i bet people tell you are really special.
Hf

1 Like

Okey, lets give alliance 100% exp boost on weekends and 50% more rep gain. Then we can go with merc without ending up with 90:10 ratio for horde.

You have a solution already, go reroll.

1 Like