Blizzard Address Shadow Priest In The War Within

agree 9.2 wasn’t that impressive.

Blizzard

Shadow priest is very sensetive so you have to be CAREFUL with what you are doing, it goes wrong when you change something so did you, the devs. It makes much harder for shadow priest to join any group M+, this is so bad, really bad. Wake up and make it better quick! If you could think twice before you do and I am dead tired of you Blizzard.

I quite agree their quick fixing stuff that is not major thing for shadow priest gameplay. makes the playstyle quite boring, this passive quick fix isn’t help a tiny bit even. Still mage hunters shamans warriors doing even more damage now when 9.2 hit-

I can decode this for everyone, they just want to be top in logs.

When will you address the problem of not having searing nightmare as baseline or our lvl 30 row is a big joke up to the point you can’t play without it and with it set bonus is a gimmick towards the point if i starting to wonder if you really care about class balance at all.

Fix your game for the next expack try to not screw up the talent build for shadow as you did this expansion. Shadowlands was a horrible joke to what shadow priest used to be as a dps class. Also Holy is a joke of a healer. But I will stick to the topic you haven’t done nothing to pad the wrong in the specialization of shadow when will you do it? you’ve had two years still nothing, you pad with a tier set that is a majority of a joke. When will you be able to dps while doing searing nightmare and send of mindblast spam at the same time ?

Blizzard you can do better than this here’s hoping the next rework of shadow in 10.0 is better than this lvl 30 row gimmick.

2 Likes

Proves it blizzard Has lost interest on you priests shadow people XD haha

2 Likes

never expected them to care in the first place. :wink: 3 years of nothingness

1 Like

According to logs shadow priest is not bad. But I can agree on that the dev team for shadow lands shouldn’t be happy with the current state of the difficulty of shadows dps is compared to other specs. Fights such as Anduin Is nothing you can compare you self with against other specs, because its just a padding fight then on cleave fights with 3 -5 adds shadow falls of due to lack of quality stuff which other classes has.

I think the dev team will reconstruct shadow totally in 10.0 they have to.

Wasn’t there something about the priest class designer, saying that the spec only got a quick “FIX”, and that more couldn’t be done because they didn’t start designing it till late mid beta, but a larger rework would come 10.0?

I think they were thinking about remaking it during shadowlands, but they had the time against them so they had to take shortcuts and this was the product we ended up with.
But! Yes, blizzard stated they would actually rework shadow away from Void Form and In to a solid dps specc.

But I believe it when we see #some Changes!

If for any comfort the dev team working on shadowlands shadow priest were fired away from world of Warcraft

Problem with shadow at the moment is their Passive mastery Dark Though which makes mind blast instant and free cast that passive benefit nothing towards the class it self because you have to control your pet while doing mind sear and searing nightmare and dotting which makes the class hectic and unplayable if not on par with a Calculator next to you.

The 2 peice tier is sadly not beneficial for any aoe play
The 4 peice tier makes it abit more dps but still you fall off on 2-5 cleave adds fights due to mind sear and searing nightmare don’t scale below 12 adds very well.

And blizzard legendary nerf hammer is on par with a jam sandwitchbox barely they try to fix the main problem which makes the other classes overturned in small fight aoe compared to shadow priest.

But on logs which mainly blizzard gather their sources on these days. It states shadow priest is fine which some agree with and some don’t.

1 Like

blizzard don’t see problems they only see the top people and buff the bottom people in to playing an already hard specc harder. I think shadow is the hardest complicated specc out there and it used to be better than it is today 7 years ago.

Wonder what they will nerf us in towards in 10.0. Am already waiting for the new expack since shadow stinks in this expack, they gave up on us at the start of the expack.

B for boring at lest :smiley: shadow is a odd specc what is it blizzard want you to do tbh you tier set speaks against it self. You need to keep void bolt mind blast devouring up while pet and channeling searing nightmare it feels like not a solid specc also them nerfing every covenant you guys had makes shadow a dead beat specc.

when it comes to aoe shadow is boring as can be they need to rework this in the next expack… am bored of their lackluster quick fixes that don’t work in the long run.

For the next expansion 10.0 if mind bender stays up as a hunter/warlock pet and we can customization it with bunch of glyphs in to shadow stuff. You could just add so our passive does damage as our legendary does now, it would fix the lousy problem i have with the specc and also it make searing nightmare a ability we learn passive while doing mind sear this small changes would make shadow priest more enjoyable to play. Then we would do mind sear to spread shadowword pain then Mind blasting while our pet jumps at targets whilst we throw out shadow touches.

I have no room in this specc for void form this specc should go away from that ability and give us pet management instead.

Gonna be interesting to see if the new talent trees will aid us in any way. But tbh new talent system = spec re-imagination, otherwise I doubt that anything will really change

Well they can’t screw up like they did shadowlands talent three the lvl 30 row will always bee remembered by me as the worst class choice ever made in any expack.

I just hope they bring back old abilitys like cascade and spectral guise and walk away from the void system and pi.

We need buffs in aoe and gameplay.

2 Likes

Well now shadow is going down to bottom dps again as expected.

Now they are below melee speccs even XD in over all, blizzard screwd up shadowlands priest big time. Heres hopeing 10.0 wont be as messed up

Well even the four set stinks it props when adds are down this way of shadow is not fun anymore at all my guilders don’t even want me to deal damage anymore i dont know what blizzard are doing anymore with this specc, Like can they remove void form searing nightmare go back to the root game play.

well this expack has proven that if it’s one specc that needs a rework. It’s shadow because the gap between pro people and gamers is so huge. People rather take a D tier specc that can do more cleave rather than single target and by blizzard doing no justice towards the 4p set is rather sad.

This has nothing to do with top dps, just that the class it self is hard and blizzard aren’t trying to address it for over 3 expacks now.

Plus that dude is a holy main trolling every shadow post