Blizzard Adds 100% Player Experience Buff - Winds of Wisdom

Seems I might actually make some faster progress with my Vulpera, Mechagnome and Fortune Favoured character :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Amazing - ty Blizzard :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I can’t be asked to level alts :weary:

5 Likes

Is this for all characters? Because I’ve logged in into new alts and some had it and some did not.

It should be all characters (that aren’t 120), I just logged in my Vulpera to check and she has it.

1 Like

And there is official blue post about it too

1 Like

Fantastic! Time to get the last couple allied race armors I need! Thanks Blizzard

2 Likes

It’s a really nice gesture :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Going to use it to get all the alliance allied races heritage (since I only have one)

Maybe main race heritage too? Missing a few of those.

1 Like

wow amazing take my karma

u still need sub and once u reach 120 ur basically a meatbag unless your guild boosts you. most players dont have guilds or boosters. totally pointless gesture

3 Likes

So what? You want free gear?

1 Like

Inb4 ppl who enjoy lvling without heirlooms will QQ they cant turn this off and its ruining thier gaming exp, cuz they are lvling to fast XD.

Atleast this make lvling faster then the re-worked SL stuff, so, bet its a win / win for all in the end.

4 Likes

Didn’t take long to get one of those replies.
Some people are never happy.

9 Likes

what u want?

Haha, sucks to be you

2 Likes

If you think that this will get me to level up a fresh alt Pinky! Then you are out of your mind!

Now if you would excuse me but a leveling dungeon queue just popped up…

Nice! Time to level up some alts! Thanks Puny for the info

1 Like

Well dungeon queues are fast even as dps, many like this announcement :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you still have the issue.
I also had a similar situation(9/10 of my eligable chars doesn’t have the buff lolz).
Launched the launcher again and saw WoW has an update. Updated and it fixed it.

1 Like

A wily capitalist solution to a social ill. Quarterly sub line goes up, up, up while people isolate.