Blizzard doesn't know it's player base

Good morning!
So here it goes… 16 years of WoW and Blizzard still doesn’t know how smart(not) are some players. So what did they do? They add this event Korrak’s Revenge, where you need to get a group and not only that, you need to get a buff to be able to que . So where we all are, as I’m writing, in a 40 man group trying to que while some random player or players don’t have the buff, don’t know how to get it, even if you explain it to them. Nice way of wasting our time Blizzard!

3 Likes

What, did they add some arbitrary requirements to join Korrak’s Revenge?

2 Likes

Well, there’s nothing in game that tells you the requirements. There’s only an error message if you try to solo queue, but how are players supposed to guess they need a buff to queue.

3 Likes

Sounds like a bug to me…

Yeah, I was wondering if the OP was just speculating based on the error message and the fact the queue keeps failing. I assume the queue is bugged and it will eventually begin to work like it did on the last anniversary.

That sounds like a very convoluted way to do content. I’m presuming it’s something that’s not working, rather than intended.

1 Like

The required buff is probably just some usually hidden mechanic that should have been turned on to enable us to queue korrak.

Shall I start the thread demanding this whole event be extended one more day because of the loss of time? :rofl:

But seriously, I’m very hyped to be doing this again, can’t wait to get in there :slightly_smiling_face:

There is a blue post on another thread about this \o/

2 Likes

What buff do you need?.. lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.