Blizzard is targeting me and abusing me and self sabataging their own game

I think the OP is bang on the point just wish he used paragraphs .

I think the lack of paragraphs may have also been part of the satire, a wall of text complaining, including a conspiracy theory!!! He/she did a great job :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the life of an Enhancement Shaman! weā€™ve been targetted and picked on by Blizzard for years. I suggest you take your conspiracy theories to the Shaman forums. We Shamans need some more of them. The whole icon change conspiracy back in TBC is starting to die out.

Iā€™m a survivor of the good old 2007 baseline health of shamans being lower than every other class for no reason. Welcome to the club!

Blizzard even took my account away for a week for starting a trending forum meme of south park ā€œthese people from the future showed up and took our jobs!ā€ When death knights got added in and stole our unique Shaman buffs.

Iā€™ve even tried to hide myself as a mage on the forums but I think they know Iā€™m a Shaman main, There is no hiding.

5 Likes

Cannot spell ā€œEnhancementā€ without ā€œcementā€ā€¦ also known as dirt under my feet!

Kidding, kidding. :laughing: Nice copypasta.

2 Likes

I have some tinfoil hats for sale, but after reading that Iā€™m giving you 10 for free.

2 Likes

I think your disguise is perfect, I really did think you were a mage :wink:

1 Like

While you are sitting there musing on how to stop Blizzard targeting you may I suggest you invest in paragraphs?

1 Like

People really enjoy being the victim all the time

OP, how do we know if we are a real person or a bot controlled by blizzard? :scream:

4 Likes

Learn to make proper paragraphs. That was absolutely horrendous for my eyes.

TLDR.

when you discover a big conspiracy it is best to let people know immediately. if you do not then it will be allowed to grow and soon it is so massive that people consider it the truth and even scientifically accurate

3 Likes

If this is not trollingā€¦ you should seek professional psychological help

3 Likes

Luckily i dont identify as an individual so im safe, dodged a big bullet there

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this up. I think Iā€™ve been brain washed. They made me switch to Alliance after over 10 years of Horde. :flushed:

1 Like

You maā€™am need professional help

1 Like

I do love a bit of sarcastic humour. Shame itā€™s not Friday, would have made a brilliant weekend post

1 Like

This is meant in the best of ways: You probably should take some time off, do some other things in life.

2 Likes

I agree with Emje and think the post is supposed to be a parody, hence why there are no paragraphs. The trouble is we do get people who write similar posts on here so itā€™s all too easy to believe itā€™s a real rant.
I mean look at his posting name ā€¦

5 Likes

I just feel, that people should realy be careful when responding to posts like these, because you truly never know through the internet if someone is trolling/joking or ACTUALLY depressed ā€¦

Well, unless ofcourse that the person might be a puplic figure, or has otherwise spoken openly about their mental health.

Rip Reckful :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :cry:

2 Likes