Blizzard please make rules about kicking for no reason!

So you’re an obnoxious berk and you got kicked?

Working as intended.

18 Likes

Reading this makes me think that you most likely deserved the kicks.

5 Likes

I mean, kicking is subjective. there cant be no rule about it

Somebody post the bingo board.

found it

https://i.imgur.com/ckMQaGb.png

I got kicked twice from TW group today and i was healer both times. First time in Gate of setting sun for suggesting that we skip trash after first boss and just run for the elevator. Noone said anything, just booted me. Well ok i guess. Second time i got kicked in Shado Pan monastery when tank DC:d and i tanked as paladin healer wings popped and tried to last until tank comes back. Wings didnt even go off when i was booted.

People have the audacity to moan that there isnt enough healers and tanks when this is how your average pug treats people. Well there sure is one less after today. Ill rather run with guildies than do pugs ever again. All you pricks out there with itchy trigger finger, have fun with even longer ques.

2 Likes

So, checking your post, you got kicked for:

1: Got kicked for no reason, might have been in a instance since some elitish saw you had no gem’s in your socket.

2: Been kicked from island for not been able to solo it.

3: Been kicked from island for typing in the chat. (less QQ, more pew pew?).

4: Been kicked from island for farming mines when you might have been in a “we want loot” kinda group.

Solution: gem your gear, learn to solo stuff and be silence.

Jokes aside, sadly, thats how i feel ppl are nowdays, its all about “go go go”, i wonder how those ppl will be on the vanila server, if they where to join a BRD run (1 hour+).

Ppl can be kicked for the smallest reasons sadly, its not just been “AFK” nowdays, if your dps suck, if you chat to much, if ppl dont like your race / transmorg, you name it.

*Back in my days, you where sad when ppl LEFT the group"
1: No LFG tool.
2: Had to run out of instance to summon.
3: Tons of trash mobs outside said instance…

Hell, just look at Heza’s post, a exp player in this case, trying to go with the mental “Go Go Go!” ppl demand, wanted to skip skibable mobs or start tanking easy mobs, but, even he get kicked for imo “for no reasons”, i had love a player like that in the group, but, saying anything or command other around = kick.

Tbh, i bet this is the reason ppl dont say anything in the chat anymore while doing instance, the fear of getting kicked if you say “hello!” is there it seems, for not talking about not been able to “think outside the box”, god forbid ppl use skills in this game.

4 Likes

So, i just checked up on my post for the first time now so i’m just now
seeing this. I just really want to know how was i being an “obnoxious berk”? The first time it was for no reason at all the 2nd was also unjustified since the only thing i did was asking for help and then was not angry at all when i didn’t get it and the 3rd time was for saying one thing in chat at the end of the game it was not an insult it was something i just found funny and said. I’m not mad just more confused. Thanks.

If for every group 3/5 players get so annoyed they choose to kick you out, maybe just maybe its you and not them.

2 Likes

got kicked yday in IE the moment I entered (10 sec aproximately)

I had to go ham on them and bully them verbally :joy: fun times.

2 Likes

Further explain please.

Didn’t you make a huge post last week saying you’d quit?

On topic: sometimes it’s like that, sometimes it isn’t. Just try to move on from it.

1 Like

nah cant remember that.

How did you manage to get kicked 3 times in a single day?

I have been playing this game for 12 years and haven’t seen “unfair” kick at least 5 years.

In reality, unfair kicks occur very rarely, but people often come here and write when it happens to them. What’s the point? Move on. System cannot be made better than it is, it will always have flaws, as end users are players.

There are millions of dungeons runs each day probably, I bet unfair kicks occur in less thant 0.1% of them, which would still be like ~1000 times per day, sounding a lot, but in the grand picture, dismal.

Regards,
Imm

Very unlucky.

Exactly. But I don’t understand why do people always come here to whine about it. Again, system is as good as it can be. All your solution for making it better will have another 10 flaws you are not aware of.

Just move on.

Regards,
Imm

I was just kinda in shock because you don’t get kicked for no reason 3 times everyday so i wanted to voice it. I know the system isn’t bad and me saying it is will do nothing. The only thing my post was made for is to share what happened and i also wanted to know if there are any griefing rules about this wich there are not.

You said “lol the bots are on store mounts”. Like I said, you’re completely tone deaf if you can’t fathom why people don’t want you in their groups.

1 Like

I’d say if you can’t solo rares, don’t wander off alone.
If you keep typing in chat people will think you are just messing around not doing what you are supposed to do, people want to get it done fast and easy.
And if you start to argue in chat about anything it’s just time wasted.

I usually just say at the start “i’ll pull a lot just follow me”, then there is no more talking just farming and if they don’t follow i just keep farming solo i don’t start arguing in chat about it.
They usually come running to me after a while anyway :sweat_smile:
I have never been kicked a single time.

Me and my friend like to speed run through dungeons, skip bosses for more efficient xp gain etc. I que up as a tank, so even if they wanted to kick me it would take them ages to find another tank. Damage is high and dungeons don’tlast long. If they dislike it they will be done in no time and they will go back to their slog of a dungeon before they know it. What I am trying to say is put yourself in a position where they lose more than they gain by kicking you.

That being said I have been kicked for doing too much dps with my twink and taking aggro away from the tank and clearing too fast, thus hurting his feelings and getting the boot. I just laughed it off, logged to an alt to do some farming and then kept going.

Since I started playing back in wotlk I did probably thousands of pugs and I got kicked so few times, that I can count them on one hand, really. If you got kicked 3 (three!!!) times in just one day, then you should probably ask yourself some questions.