Blizzard, stop wasting time on trying to fix open world pvp!

Dear Blizzard (WoW team),

Just surrender to the fact that open world pvp after giving players the ability to jump shards is a lost cause.
You brainstormed, spent manpower into developing warmode - understandably - into this ‘Horde vs. Alliance’ based expansion. Unfortunately your efforts failed. I don’t blame you, I loved open world pvp in vanilla & bc and I sure wish it’d worked out but it did not.

Open World PvP has always been kind of a zerg fest, but a zerg fest of limited amounts of players. Back in the day people were going back to their capitol to rally players (on their realm) to fight back the opposing faction that was preventing players from using a zone/territory. Now people will just join the biggest zerg available in the LFG tool to benefit (without major effort i might add) of whatever bonus you are currently giving to a faction. Let me also give you credit for the honorary cause to try to bring back open world pvp.

Just surrender and don’t try to fix open world pvp/warmode in this expansion. It is broken from the root up, not because of little details like 10% reward here or there for one of the factions. You just went too far with features of convenience, wow is not an persistent open world game anymore, just let the child of yours, open world pvp, die.

1 Like

I like it.

Edit: After seeing Coolgroove’s response, I feel like I want to change my answer to “I love it”. But, if I change my answer, it’s gonna look like I did it just because Coolgroove said he loves it. Which is partly true… but I actually do love it. When I said I “I like it”, it was in an “I love it” way. Gonna create a new post to complain about this type of situation, Blizz should not make this POSSIBLE!

1 Like

I love it.

Edit: After seeing Vaëyn’s edit I also blame Blizzard for my statement and all the possible confusions. They shouldn’t have! Especially when I, carelessly not paying attention, read his post as “I love it.” and thought “I’m going to post the same”. Complain is on it’s way.

1 Like

Just look WPvP 40x40+ lags and ppl disconect

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.