Blizzard, we want proper communication

You asked where is it mentioned about who posts if a EU CM cant and it was said in the post you linked how rude are you if you cant see the facts infront of your eyes you linked the very answer to the question you asked .

Normally stuff like this would be mirrored by a CM in the US (usually Lore) if it’s posted outside of EU hours

Let me try this one more time.

This is what you said. Now explain to me how this confirms any of that:

To me, it seems more like a case of miscommunication about who was supposed to put the article or thread online, and Aerythlea only mentions the way it usually goes. And what evidence would you have to doubt a claim such as that CM’s themselves are responsible for their own community?

Coming from someone who did the exact same thing I supposedly did…

I have tried to be polite but i think and suspect you are doing this to wind me up how else can i put it to you that is usually how the system works ofc i cant 100% confirm it as im not a blue poster i mean can you please stop being so obtuse towards me .I have said nothing wrong or anything yet you constantly digging at me for nothing you are getting angry over nothing sorry i will not converse with you anymore you just twist my words.
Have a good weekend and goodbye.

And you failed.

Can I have a moment to laugh at the irony of the fact that you’ve been suggesting that I tried to flame you, while you were the only one doing so?

Yes, apart from the very first sentence of your first post here (that there is only one CM), and a lot of other sentences that I’ve already covered in my previous replies.

I don’t care enough to actually get angry.

Finally.

I wish you all the same.

Opens door and peeks in. Is it safe now? Have they gone?:popcorn:

1 Like

I’m still on the bench where I believe they atleast meant well but executed terribly (I doubt gamedevs decide what goes on the store and when this happens)
To revert what they once told us and fire it back at them
You think you know what we want, but you dont

Because they had counter-arguments to players feedback, but didn’t present them. If they did, they’d find out that those coutner-arguments didn’t really work and the issue could’ve been resolved.

But they thought the point raised were covered without caring to reach conclusions with players and basing on “we know more, believe us”.
I’d like them to be like “We think we know more, this is what we think, what do you think about it?”

Basically using reason over force. Instead of forcing stupid changes, they should reach reasonable conclusion with players. So far they don’t, they claim they listen, but the outcome doesn’t reflect it.

I believe they do listen and are correctly assessing what’s wrong with game. But they don’t leave players be able to respond to changes that they propose to affect the situations. They just apply them. And then it turns out to be contraproductive.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.