Blood Magic Ic guide

Awesome work! I’m a fan of well written magic related stuff such as this that explain character’s spell casting in depth and detail. I’ve a question too: how do you vision those runes working? Incantations and power words are clear, but does one have to activate rune along them or does activating the runes only trigger the spell?

3 Likes

Ate the bloodsuckers
Ate the elves
Luv me commander
Simple as

5 Likes

The way I use them alongside spells is: they have to be signed (or activated in case say a runeweapon has some etched into it) and fuelled to make the spell work. You incant + sing/tap onto the power of the runes in succession then release the spell.

2 Likes

Whilst I am not as blood-crazy as my friend Xotrios here is I absolutely love the amount of effort and imagination that went into the book as well as the sheer feeling of character and perspective you can feel in the pages!

I can only hope to see more of these in the future as they are always a delight to read!

Also, if you read this Xot I have a question…

What is the ‘twisted’ part about Blood Magic? Its defined as being ‘Twisted Life Energy’ in the wiki but in what way is it twisted? The fact its taken by force? Perhaps mixed with decay or death? What are your thoughts.

Hello. “Twisted, tortured Life magic” intended as forced out of its natural or proper shape, warped, using blood as its power source.

1 Like

Lets get this up

4 Likes

Recently had Xotrios teach my character some magic IC. He’s an excellent author of this kind of thing. ^ _ ^
I do reccomend!

3 Likes

Absolutely LEGENDARY

4 Likes

Excellent guide, thank u for this

1 Like

Yeah i like this IC guide despite not using blood magic on any characters

2 Likes

Despite me having never used Blood Magic, and don’t know if I ever do, this guide is very nice to simply read from, even casually. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so good! Might have to look more into it hehe, as my character here may find herself delving into BLOOOOD MAGIIIC. Giant kudos!

1 Like

Hey thank you! Im open to possible interactions regarding the tome itself when it makes sense too!

Someday I shall steal a copy for myself :smiling_imp: :drop_of_blood:

2 Likes

We welcome dedicated students :sunglasses:

See you in the next class

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.