Blz51903006

Cheers for the info. I still cant get in but good to see they are sloooowly resolving it for some <3

1 Like

This is nothing new btw, whenever a problem can be solved some way that isn’t blizzard dependant, an user will find the solution.

We’re all in the same boat I guess! :wink:

Guess bed time. Dont see them fixing it. Thanks for 2 hours of nothing blizz.
Havent changed 1 bit.

My guild killed N’Zoth myth tonight, first kill, i don’t know who did this, but i want to say that after 230+ wipe w my guildies not being able to kill the boss, i hate u blizzard for this, you dirty useless that can’t even fix a bug that has being going on since 17Feb at least. I don’t know what u say, blizzard u let me down. And i will never forget u about this. PORCODDIO

2 Likes

guess we’ll all go play hello kitty island adventure?

2 Likes

Cracking onto 3 hours for some now and all you have come up with is a “breaking news article” with no actual information in it? Come on Activision… Pull your finger out…

wow i can log into my blizzard account but the mmo isn’t working still… took them 3 damn hours just to fix a blizzard account launcher log in which that only 5% of the problem hahaha looks like it going to take 2 days for them to fix eu server problem as usual and yet call eu people saying we are lying and making stuff up and give us bad customer service and yet u.s get instant fixes and the best customer service

This didnt affect the US servers to start with :smiley:

exactly you ever notice only the e.u servers get major problem and they don’t

Activision just need to let us bypass their sh**ty launcher and go back to the old ways :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Look, I am going to level with you.

It is Monday evening, game has been misbehaving all day (including the guild chat and general lag issues). I have some empathy, for blizzard of… 2005. This is not acceptable, especially after another 6 month special, after 8.3’s delayed QoL changes or god forbid if we speak about balancing.

I wanted to play with my friends tonight, I could not. All of us pay but wonder if we should wait till shadowlands.

1 Like

wtf is going on??? since 8pm

Oh, i got in!.

So sad, only free night in whole week and not able to play. You are (STILL) not prepared blizzard!

Same, still have no idea if chat functionality is restored.

Edit: G chat seems to work.

G chat works for me also

and this happend today aswhell on the 24/02/2021

Happened to me too just now

Locking as this is an older thread. For the more recent incident, please check out Login issues tonight, dc and login que [24/02] - #29 by Tyrskorn.