BM Hunter Looking for Guild

Hey there, you can call me Dee. I am looking for a guild who are not only tolerant of hunters in all shapes and sizes, but also friendly/fun. BM hunters have recently gone up on the DPS rank - especially for PVP - which I am most happy about. I am an older player (pushing 30 :P) I have been playing for 3 years - in that time I have become very quick on the keyboard, however I am always open to learning new things. I feel that the current guild I am in are not very accepting of hunters - or women playing Mythic + (sorry but its true).

I am also on HORDE only. (The picture you see is my old character).

I am still looking for my ‘home’ guild. Need to be adopted pretty soon - or I may just end up going solo. I do quests, RBG’s, some arenas, dungeons. I also stream online. I am a very helpful and hardworking person so I’m always able to be a guide for people starting out - therefore I could help recruit/guide the beginners. Especially hunters.

Hi Dee,
We’re very welcoming of hunters, and women gamers in generals, so please check us out.

Would love to chat with you and look forward hearing back from you.
Can also add me on Discord, Nerz#2932

Hi mate!

Feel free to add my discord and we can chat about it! :grin:

manxofxarb#2551

Chat to you soon!

Hi Dee,

Rekindled may be able to offer you a home - we have a very diverse player base and are always on the lookout for new players who may struggle to find a home elsewhere!

We have several players who really enjoy PvP and who regularly do mythic plus and raids.

I have attached our recruitment post below:

We would love to have a chat with you and see if we can offer you a home!

Good luck finding somewhere!

Hey Dee, maybe you are interested in a fresh guild. I will leave you our link and we already have another woman in our team :slight_smile:

Hello Dee,

Nice to meet! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild and we need hunters! (We have none) and we are 4/10M. Also we need you for the social part 2! To bring some good vibes in the guild :slight_smile:

We are -Square one- in twisting nether. I hope u will let me know :slight_smile:

Also my B-Net: bramdewijs#2970

Hi there :slight_smile:
The Asylum on Quel`thalas is looking for more players.
We are currently 3/10M and looking for more players to join in on the fun
We have people of all ages and from everywhere, and if i might say so myself, its a really good home :wink:
We belive in the players, not the classes, so all is welcome to play what they want and no need for going “meta”

So if this sounds interesting, you can contact me in discord on Mika#5540
Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hey there Delila!

Maybe our guild might interest you :slight_smile: You can check out our Discord https://discord.gg/EtSzWdQ and our recruitment post below:

thank you all :slight_smile: that really means a lot. such wonderful people.

Hey there, we’re a small Horde guild on Draenor, feel free to read about us and check us out!!

(H) Twisting Nether, Recursion is looking for a few more players, woman or man doesn’t really matter, if you want to be an apache helicopter that is fine. Hope to hear from you

Heey! I am also a girl and officer of our guild Elation on Twisting Nether. :slight_smile:
We are a mythic raiding guild currently 5/10 Mythic.
We focus on having a fun and enjoyable raiding atmosphere while still looking for people that do care about their performance so we can continue to down the rest of the mythic bosses!
We aren’t really a PVP focused guild but have some people that do PvP such as arenas.
Outside of that we also do mythic +.
Not sure if you are atall into raiding but it would be alot of fun to be able to get some more girlies into the guild!
Maybe you could check us out :blush:

Hey Dee!

Have a quick read here, we don’t judge players based on some meta/flavour of the month builds, we just want friendly personalities that like to push end game content. We do focus on mythic raiding, not sure if that interests you. We’ve done KSM for all of us and people are still pushing keys!