<Boomers are us> 6/8 HC Recruiting for mythic raids

Boomers are us - is a returning guild from before the times before BFA. We cleared pretty much every raid mythic and back when mythic used to be heroic :slight_smile:

Our raid days are Tue - Thurs - Sun -19-30 - 22.30

WE are looking to fill the rest of our ranks with players that have an interest in raiding at high level and clearing all content the game has to offer while having a laugh while also keeping it to a 3 day schedule.

We are looking for all roles and specs - not looking so much at meta, if you can play your class well then all good.

High prio on -

healers - 1 - evoker / druid / monk / Disc

DPS - Hunter / DH / Warlock / Enha / Ret / Evoker -Aug / Devo

msg me via - pópcórn#2912

On a side note - playing an alt of the same role would be great but not required.

For premise here is what we cleared when the guild was active.
il list the most notable.

Wrath -

• ICC - 12/12 HC

Cata -

• Firelands - 7/7 HC
  • Dragon Soul - 8/8 HC

Mop -

Mogu’shan Vaults - 6/6 HC
Heart of Fear - 6/6 HC
Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4 HC
Throne of Thunder - 13/13 HC
Siege of Orgrimmar - 14/14 HC

Wod -

• Black rock foundry - 10/10 HC
  • Hellfire Citadel - 11/13 HC

Legion -

The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor - 3/3 Mythic -only 200 odd guilds killed helya before the patch, we was one of them.
The Nighthold - 10/10 Mythic
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Myhtic
Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11 Mythic

Hey man, let me know when you’re online. My Discord is @kryss007, and bnet is Kryss#21597. I also sent you a friend request.

are you still looking for a warlock?

Thanks for the trial invite!

Hey, your discord isn’t working. We’re a group of 4 looking for a raiding guild ATM. Warrior tank, evoker healer, mage and hunter DPS. Are you still recruiting ? Message me on discord @goonlord

bump for cute name

Add me via B-net pópcórn#2912

Even if raidtimes doesn’t work for us i still just want to let you and others know that me and my 3 friends with mythic experience is looking for a guild but we need 19-21.30 raidtimes. We got tank/healer/dps/dps. Good luck with everything!

Hey there,

Added you for a chat, my Bnet is Mingh#2917

Added you!

Classes updated - start HC tomoz.

It’s nice to see some known faces returning in game… would love to join !

thank you for the invite!