Boomkin 4/8M LF Guild

Hey!

I am looking for a 2 days raiding guild (or a 3days that accept some lack of attendance in one of the days), flexible between 20:00 and 01:00 (no more than 3hrs raids) , on Mon-Tue-Wed-Thrus. Ideally @Draenor Server
More about me:

I’ve started late in Vanilla, but didnt really started raiding up to TBC other than joining some groups blinding going into MC. During TBC i’ve joined some more serious guilds but was really just starting to learn the game and didnt had alot of time to play, so never reached very far.

On WOTLK , together with a group of friends decided to create a guild, where i was GM, and really managed to go all the way up to Sindragosa 25HC, and killed Arthas 10HC. Then Cataclysm came and shortly after clearing the first raid decided to leave the game , as many friends stopped and really felt alone in a low pop server (without money to transfer - poor at the time!).

The WoW bug never died though, and came on and off casually during Warlords and during final phase of Legion.

Decided to take BFA for real and created a guild from scratch where we’ve managed 4/8M. However, due to this Xmas break , and a rather bad attitude from a couple of officers many players left the guild. I am at the point i just want to enjoy the game without dramas and having to manage egos, and focus on progress as player instead of a Guild Master.

https :// www. warcraftlogs .com /character/eu/draenor/ kunnuk#partition=1&difficulty=4
I am leveling several alts and can adapt to the needs of a guild.

Ideally looking for a guild already with 4/8M progression!

Thanks!
K

Order of the Silverflame is looking a Boomie! (6/8M) (8/8hc) Feel free to add me to have a chat if were a good fit for you! Shaiya#1334

Hey Kannuk! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hi Kunnuk!

I’m going to comment personally then drop in my guild blurb below. So our guild isn’t yet at 4/8M, in fact we’ve just formed. But hear me out. Many of our players have mythic progress, though outside of our old guild, which disbanded due to people only logging on for raids (and even then it wasn’t reliable what we’d have any given week). It made progression next to impossible. That being said, those of us interested in progress have this week created a new guild and are forming a team to progress through the next content. I know this is a longshot, but Boomies are awesome and you sound like the type of person we’d love to have on board to make some good progress quickly.

We’d love to have a chat if you’re interested though. And I’ll pop the guild blah blah stuff down below.

And here’s the guild recruitment info if you want more details

Who are we?
The Eighth Sin are a mature, friendly guild who don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are a raiding guild, and we raid two nights a week, with a third scheduled day (not mandatory) for mythic plus, normal raids, etc. We are not aiming to be the best out there (though that would be great), but we are trying to consistently make progress and grow as a team. We arrange activities outside of raids for the guild as well, PvP, other PvE, mount and transmog farming, etc.

As you see in most posts these days, our old guild suffered from the ‘only online for raid’ syndrome a lot of the time. We’d like to make sure that’s not the case here and are looking for people who want to be active and enjoy the game with us. Most of our players have been playing since Vanilla and BC. But don’t let that put you off if you haven’t been! We are open to anyone. We are happy to help teach you the ropes as well if you’re a newer or returning player who wants to raid or do old content but feels a bit overwhelmed. But attitude is super important to our team, as we want everyone to enjoy themselves.

We raid two nights a week, and run Mythic + almost every day, with an aim to get everyone their +10 every week for gear at least.

We know that since we’re all adults real life takes precedence and that you may miss raids, or turn up a little late every so often. We understand. And the only thing we ask is you let us know on Discord so we can make sure we expect it!

Raiding times

Raid nights: Monday & Wednesday
Raid time: 20:30 - 11:30 Server Time

Alt / Mythic Plus / Normal night: Friday
Time: 20:30-11:30 (not mandatory to be there, or there the whole time, this is just about enjoying time together in other content)

What are we looking for?

• Any Ranged DPS (Especially Warlocks, Mages, and Shamans)
  • Melee DPS ( Death Knights, Demon Hunters, Warriors)
  • Healers (Shamans, Priests, and Druids - but again we are open to any)*
  • Are you social but want a chance to run the content as well? Join us and run on our alt days!
  • Show up on time so we get as much time in the raid as possible
  • Bring your own flasks, pots, food
  • Have your gear gemmed and enchanted before raid

If your class isn’t listed here please do contact us, because we are really trying to build out our core raiding team as we have just started the guild. We have a solid base to work from but we need to flesh out our ranks. So we are open to any good applicant (even if currently undergeared or new to the game and ready to progress).

Contact info
Niambh - Niambh#2511
KrazyKai - Kai#2842

We will have a website shortly, but in the mean time just reply here or give us a shout on Battlenet.

Hey if you’re still in the search we’re looking for a Boomkin

We’re on Tarren Mill so would need to jump server we’re 5/8M only raid 2 days Wed/thurs 20:30-23:30

if wanna hear more add Altiargaming#2290

Hey dude!
We’re 4/8M and looking for a boomie for BoD! Drop me an add - Webb#1499

Hey there bud