Boomkin looking for Guild

• 385 Boomkin, neck level 34(Still grinding)

• I’m currently looking for similar or higher progression raiding guild.(3/8 Uldir) and on into Battle for Dazar’alor.

• I have played the game for 12 years and have raided from the beginning of wrath onward.

• Willing player to play my 100% best and always trying to improve.

• 90% attendance guaranteed at least

• Friendly, active player who enjoys M+ keys but prioritize and gravitate towards a fun but progressive raiding environment and Sitting on discord and having extreme amounts of banter even after the 50th wipe.

2/3 nights a week raiding is perfect for me,do not play Friday/Saturday nights.

Also have a 370 Holy paladin.

Can server/faction change for the right guild.

wow progress : character/eu/alonsus/Ryntree
Raiderio: characters/eu/alonsus/Ryntree

Hi Ryn :slightly_smiling_face: I am an Officer in a 5/8M (6/8M on Monday hopefully) that is interested.
Throw me a message on Discord: Gladi#7054 or Battle Net: Gladi#21504

Hey, we’re currently in need of a bomy for our raid roster on Silvermoon, we’re raiding on Thursday&Mondays 20:00-23:00 ST, gimmie a shout ingame if interested :slight_smile: Thealix#2755

Hallo Ryntree.
If you consider switching server or faction, our guild could make a good use of a boomkin. We are a new, mature casual guild raiding twice a week (Monday and Thursday night). If you are interested, my battleid is orgeir#2898. More information also at:

Cheers!

Hey buddy check out our post, let me know if your interested!

Hai there
You seem like the perfect match for our guild.
I will leave our recruitment post here, plz give us a /w if you find it interesting

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 8/8
Mythic Uldir - 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill the last few spots for BoD!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental
Healer - Priest

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

Heyo! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey Ryn,

If you’re still looking for a guild hit me up, bradx#2385

Final Judgement
Alliance - Kilrogg
8/8M CE
Family raiding guild, that prioritises a good atmosphere over everything else. And a place you can call your home.
Hope to hear from you.

Hiya Ryntree. is a social raiding guild on the connected realms of Vek’nilash, Blade’s Edge and Eonar if you fancy a change of scene. We raid two nights a week, Sunday and Monday (20:15-23:00ST). We are a friendly bunch who have been playing together for many years, and we play other games outside of WoW too for when you need that break. We also have had 5 successful guild meet ups and are currently planning our sixth! We have a LOT of banter on TS meaning we do also look to have fun while playing rather than grinding out and slowly wearing the bosses down.
If this sounds interesting at all, add me on BTag and we can see if we can set something up: Zingzilla#2945

novanagaming .com/join-us/

wowprogress .com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Novana+Gaming

We are currently in need of a few more active raiders to our Mythic team. Feel free to leave an application or contact Keriko#2245

Raiding days are: Wed + Thurs + Mon 19.30-22.30 Server time

Server name: Twisting Nether

Hey there, my guild name is Kings of blood :slight_smile:
My btag is : Critzlerss21#2885
2/8 mythic in uldir, 6/9 normal BoD atm :slight_smile:
And we are looking for more people to join our guild :slight_smile:
We are always looking to get the best progress possible and we want a good atmosphere :slight_smile:

Add me up if interessted :slight_smile:

Hey - please ping me on nodeuce#2858 or read more here: h ttps://forms.gle/veUuqW42w2jUAoDi6

and here: