Boralus Brewfest! - A KT Community event!

The sun settles earlier, the days have grown shorter and the winds harsher. The time of year has come once more when we huddle together to enjoy our time as friends and family. With this time comes the Brewfest for the Mainlanders but this year it found its way to Boralus!

The Seabound Sacrament together with the Moonspear Trading Company and the Thornspeakers wish to invite all of Boralus for a night of free beer, warm food and fun games! Bring your friends, loved ones or even your enemies to partake in our hospitalities and find new stories to retell around the open fire during the cold winter to come!

OOC:
It’s once more time for a short notice announcement from the Kul Tiran Community. One day we shall grow better at adapting these!

As the title and the short IC says, it’s time to bring the Brewfest to Boralus with a KT adapted menu, drinks and games!

There will be several games on the menu with prizes and if luck has it, you might even find a curios stall!

We want to extend a huge thank you to The Thornspeakers and the Moonspear for their provided aid.

Should you be interested in joining the Kul Tiran Community we have both a Discord server and an In-Game community.
For a discord invite please add Dirzha #8956.

Date: 4th of October

Time: 20.30 Server Time

Contacts to whisper for invite or info: Bilgemoore, Carvan, Morvynn, Quariøn, Gyln

In-game community

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/p99LwpsdRm?region=EU&faction=Alliance

May the Tidemother bless your days until we next meet.

13 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this. Hope to see everyone there!

2 Likes

This is gonna be a blast :eyes:

2 Likes

Ooh-rah! Gonna be fun.

2 Likes

The Eversun will be attending, looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Why did I have that character selected lol… (Aaryya by the way). Yes, we’ll be attending, been to two of these things and loved them every time! <3

2 Likes

It happens at times! I do remember seeing your group around before and it warms my heart to hear you loved them! I look forward to seeing you at this one as well!

1 Like

Less then two weeks now to the Brewfest celebration and we have a small update for the thread: The Thornspeakers will be hosting a stall of Drust and Thornspeaker like wood carvings, decorations and mementos to help give your home that witchy feel we all wish to have!

3 Likes

Aye, come one, come all! It will be fun.

1 Like

We are looking for a vendor to take up space at a stall! We only need one more and preferably fitted to the theme!

1 Like

Seems I’m going on a trip

2 Likes

Look forward to spotting you about then! Wanted to host a stall or attend and get smashed?

1 Like

3 Likes

Less than a week until we are hosting the Brewfest! Now we have an additional feat to celebrate! The end of the war!

1 Like

Added to the Calendar: Upcoming Events ✨

Great initiative! Hope you have a splendid event!

3 Likes

3 more days folks! We look forward to seeing everyone that shows up!

1 Like

Tonight’s the night! If you want an invite because you are phased, message me, Morvynn or Quariøn! You can also just message anyone in Moonspear!

2 Likes

Great event, thanks to all who interacted with me since I’m a little insecure to take first contact myself <3

1 Like

Thank you for showing! I wish I could’ve been more interactive but plenty of people demand my attention during these things. I’m just glad to see you had fun!

I want to give a big thanks to Seabound Sacrament for their aid and The Thornspeakers! - I also want to give a special thanks to Tiragarde Brigade for their fantastic job as guards tonight!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.