Bored already

This… I’m not blazing my way through everything, just taking my time and enjoying it. Finished Bastion last night and will start Maldraxxas later after my bacon sandwich aided by coffee. So far so good for me

Just take a break mate and check if its just burnout

1 Like

Sounds like you need a break. It’s so healthy to have some time off and play something else. Either it will reignite the interest in the game or you’ll realise that you’re better off. No harm done at all.

1 Like

Yeah me too but its because i spend whole month leveling alts and now i have to level again…also first hour you just running here and here and talking with npcs no action at all…but im looking forward to max lvl content

I think you need to take a break. SL isnt bad but after BFA 8.3 all is good :smiley:

1 Like

well i dont know .

6.0 seems to me like very fair score.

leveling isnt terrible but it isnt great (feels forced and kinda slow) . dungeons (did necrotic and plague once for quest ) arent terrible but there is no “wow” factor in them so far)

cant speak about endgame but after what i have seen im not expecting “fireworks”

it will be another decent wow expansion that milions will play for next 2 years.

Personally i would give it a 7.0 for now, but that’s not the issue. I’m talking about individual 0/10 reviews with things like “no new content added”. And there are plenty of those. That kind of review is nonsense. Just like how the “better than BfA 10/10” reviews.

Can I ask you why you feel the need to let everyone know about it?

Is it like you are trying to convey some underlying critic to the game or is it just a personal vent to your feelings without a specific purpose?

2 Likes

Yeah I agree, I´ve already unsubbed - how they managed to release an expansion worst than BFA.

Did I expect anything else - nope. (B)Lizzard is a company nowadays that develops games that are dictated by the commercial/marketing side - meaning its no longer gamers taking decisions but people who have little to no interest in games what so ever.

1 Like

Not commenting on whether I think 6 is fair or not (haven’t seen enough to say) but I think having a score up already (2 days in) and only consisting of 44 reviews makes taking that 6 seriously an bit of a precarious thing to do. If we’re seeing a 6 a month or so in and over twice the reviews, fair enough.

It’s akin to me asking one of my classes how a product is and taking their opinion to be the “wider standard” given my class is over 44 individuals. Nobody would seriously believe the figure I get from that exercise could be an accurate gauge of things, even of by some coincidence it turns out the wider arena shares their opinion.

This isn;t even considering the quality of the reviews themselves. As someone has mentioned some of them go straight to 0/10 and provide no reasoning for this, or base it upon one perceived flaw, whilst others will give it 10/10 based upon one hype aspect. This stuff will weigh itself out in a larger sample, but with 44 reviews only, the influence of these “bunk reviews” is way too large to take the figure seriously.

2 Likes

:smiley: Are there really some people already who are leaving Shadowlands?

Probably you played Beta flat out.

In that case the best way is to take some time from the game. Forcing yourself to the game will only make it less and less enjoyable - and what’s the point of playing it, when you don’t have fun?
There are plenty of other great games out there, and I am sure you will miss WoW at some point, and will want to go back :slight_smile:

refund it and take a break, if you feel like playing after a while, you can just buy it again then.

yes, people that play on servers that are full and so they can’t log on, so they refunded their game.

I mean I wasn’t particularly excited for Shadowlands, and I’m having fun with it regardless. Granted I’m not power leveling, but taking my time with it.

I don’t trust metacritic anymore because there were many cases where products were abused and nuked with negative reviews i advice you to read those revievs, idiots are giving 0 because:

“Doesnt look like much was added. Will give it another month and re rate. People giving it a 10… crazy.”

metacritic is trash now, anyway i’m enjoying it so far so my personal opinion is still most important :wink:

This is the way.

1 Like

Can I have your gold?

1 hour into the expansion and you’re bored. I mean…

1 Like

Refunding it is dumb because the refund you get is Blizzard balance. What are you going to use it for? But it again? Is this ‘refund’ any worth it after all or is it the thing easily offended people do to voice their frustration? The only thing you can buy with blizz balance is their other games :man_shrugging: