Brewmast monk LF new guild Will consider moving

Hey, I’m coming back to WoW for shadowlands. Looking for a guild for shadowlands, plan to do the end game content. I’m really in a bad position because my normal guild wants to stay on Classic but I want to come back for the new content. I normally play Horde and a Paladin or Warrior but want a fresh start as a Brewmaster monk which I am currently levelling. I am considering doing boost.

But basically need a guild that will accept a levelling player that wants to do the Shadowlands content.

Hey mate. All Desire, the best looking guild EU is always on the lookout for people who want to have fun with us. We’re in CoA a mid-low pop server. Exceedingly active even this late in the patch and frankly too much fun.

We raid twice a week Mythic, and have 3/4 more events every week, week on week. Yep, lots of stuff going on.

Give us a shout, roll an alt if you want to see what we’ve got, and we might just get you hooked on our take on WoW.

We haz the obligatory recruit thread too

hello there. Would you like to join a newlyformed late night Guild which will be raiding 3 times a week from 23-02am. Our goal is CE on every raid in Shadowlands and pushing Mythic as far as we can
if you are interested Serphentos#2992 is my battlenet tag