Brewmaster (&Havoc) LF HC Guild

Hi,

Brewmaster ilvl 455 looking for a guild.
Used to main Havoc DH ilvl 459, but recently switched to tanking. Though the DH is coming aswell :wink:
Used to do alot of Mythic raiding, but currently looking for a more chilled out Heroic guild. I dont mind if its progressing or already 12/12 HC.
Switching realms is not a problem for me.

Im 29 years old, flexible and love some good banter.

Hello! We are currently recruiting more, we are a hc progress guild on draenor looking for more. We value a good community and to have fun while raiding. I linked our post for some quick info, but if it sounds at all interesting you are welcome to add me. Discord: idiosyncratic#6758 Btag: LionKeyla#2663

Deceit

Hello there fellow Monk :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a new tank for The Forgotten Few on Alliance side Arathor/Hellfire server.

We raid to get AOTC (currently 8/12), two nights a week. We’re fairly relaxed about it, but organised enough to always get it done (with lots of bants along the way).

Raids are Tuesday and Thursday, 2115-2315 server time.And there’s plenty of chances for guild mythic+ groups throughout the week if that’s your thing.

We also have a great atmosphere and social side, it’s a nice place to be, mature, fun and chilled. Great folks, good times.

If interested, we’ve a recruitment discord with plenty more information and an application form if it looks right for you.

https://discord.gg/EkAkV2F

We’re also happy for people to cross realm in for a raid or two, always good to see how well it fits.

Good luck with your guild search

Hey there!
on Ravencrest is building a roster and progressing in HC. We share your mindset regarding raiding/clearing content and we’re recruiting all classes/roles. If you’d like to have a chat feel free to add me :slight_smile:

MaDdog90#1667

Hey!

Just incase you’ve not yet settled on a guild, feel free to check us out Here. I think that we could be a good fit and I don’t think our Raid Leader has anything against a Monk tank but in any case his contact info is also in the hyperlinked post!

Hoping to hear from you soon,
/Kyrathil (Skyles)

Hey just in case you haven’t found what you were looking for feel free to check us out here. TwistingNether (Horde) 1/12 M, 12/12HC continued HC farm and myth progression on the cards. Casual fun but focussed.

Feel free to add me to bnet for a chat ToxicShade#2750

Poltergeist is recruiting. We are a newly formed guild of mythic raiders searching for people to bolster our ranks and dive into ny’alotha .
Our goal is to form a strong and steady raiding invironment consisting of mature players that know how to behave in all kinds of situations .
Add me to have a chat at Battlenet ID : prophet#22473 or Discord : Nohein/Theodore#8041