Brewmaster looking for casual raiding guild

Hello there,

Experienced raider looking for a casual raiding guild
Been playing this game for almost 14 years and got a pretty good experience when it comes to PVE and tanking

My raiding experience: I’ve cleared everything up to Felmyst in SWP,WOTLK I’ve cleared everything up to the LK Heroic in 25 man,never killed him though.
My cataclysm experience so far,all the starting content cleared on Heroic and Firelands 6/7 pre nerf on heroic,DS normal and heroic cleared on 25 man.
My MOP experience is 15/16 bosses on heroic. TOT i’ve done 11/13 bosses on heroic and done 13/14 bosses on heroic in SoO Including Garrosh.
WOD experience is 6/7 HM Mythic and BRF i’ve done 4 bosses on mythic. HFC i’ve done 13/13 on heroic and done 13/13 bosses on Mythic.
Legion: Only 7/7 on HC EN and did 10/10 on normal and HC Nighthold and done 5 bosses on Mythic. And done 9/9 bosses on heroic ToS and 5/9 on Mythic.
Antorus i´ve done 8 bosses on mythic and after that i took a break.

Reason i´m looking for a casual raiding guild now is that i no longer have the time to commit to a mythic raiding guild as my job requires me to be on Standby once every 6 weeks. So i´m hoping to find a guild who can fit me into their roster for casual Heroic runs and M+ runs.

Leave your battletag and i’ll contact you should your offer look interesting

Cheers

Hi,
Give me a shout on Discord on Faint#0604, we may be able to work something out. We are a newly formed guild out of a 3/8M guild, raiding Tues + Thurs 8.15 - 11pm ST. Our only aim right now is to get AOTC at a reasonable rate, as we currently only have 11 members, but we are hoping to build this up to get at least 2/3 out of 7 in M BoD. Link to our recruitment thread should you want more details:

Hey Xiyru,

We might be exactly what you looking for. We were a mythic raiding guild last patch (6/8M) but have decided to step down from progress raiding and just do HC. Have a read through the link I just posted and let me know if your interested.

Hello Xiyru, if you want to stay on the alliance side, here we are, The Burning Hammer

The Burning Hammer

The Burning Hammer is a guild with a core of veteran players, most of us playing since the start of Vanilla. While our original guild was based on Bladefist and Outland, we’ve since transfered to Argent Dawn EU where we started this guild.

We’ve raided in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, where we were a competitive guild in terms of realm-rankings. With Legion we started raiding again, and after clearing Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor and Nighthold, we’re looking forward to clearing the Tomb of Sargeras! So far we have been moving up every tier, and we’re aiming to keep improving.

What can we offer?

(note: we are a Heroic-only guild, we have no aspirations to raid Mythic)
Our raiding style is fairly casual: no fight goes perfectly from the start and we dont mind spending some time on a boss if that’s what it takes. We do try to use our limited raiding time well whenever new content is available.

We do normal raids, heroic raids and mythic+, and there are always people up for doing any of those. Alts and friends are more than welcome to join, even for normal raids.

We are currently bolstering our ranks to get ready for Tomb of Sargeras.

Your profile?

We dont expect you to be a hardcore player, but you should have the basics like have your gear enchanted and gemmed, be willing to learn and bring some buff-food + damage pots for heroic raids. If we’re still learning we wont ask you to use them, but if we get close to a kill we might ask that you put in that little bit of extra effort in terms of buff-food and damage pots.

For communication we use Discord, and we’d prefer it if you have a working microphone for easier feedback during raid encounters.

Current Recruitment Specifics:

At the moment we are looking for the following classes/specs:

- Any DPS (healer/tank OS is a big plus, but all specs are welcome)

Raiding Times

Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM server time
Sunday 7:30-10:30 PM server time

During periods of farm, these times are usually far shorter (and/or just one day).

Progression

8/8 Heroic Uldir

Progression in Legion:

7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Currently looking for:

demon hunter (dd) high
demon hunter (tank) high
druid (feral-tank) medium
mage medium
monk (dd) medium
monk (tank) high
paladin (protection) high
priest (dd) high
rogue high
shaman (elemental) high
shaman (enhancement) high
warlock high
warrior (dd) high
warrior (protection) high

If you’re interested in joining and would like to have a chat, contact one of our officers on the following [battle.net](http://battle.net) ids:

Ahi#2886
Eiganjo#2434
Foen#2700
Ampha#21154

will have a look at your offers meanwhile bumping this!

Hi Xiyru,

I think I posted on another thread you have, but in case that’s not you I am responding here too. As you’ll see in my guild recruitment blurb I’ll put below, we are looking for people to fill out our roster as we just split apart from our old guild as we were looking for something more active. We do understand though real life is a priority. Several of our guildies have jobs with similar restrictions as yours, and a few have young kids so we get it. Real life comes first.

We’d love to have a chat if you’re interested though. And I’ll pop the guild blah blah stuff down below.

And here’s the guild recruitment info if you want more details

Who are we?
The Eighth Sin are a mature, friendly guild who don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are a raiding guild, and we raid two nights a week, with a third scheduled day (not mandatory) for mythic plus, normal raids, etc. We are not aiming to be the best out there (though that would be great), but we are trying to consistently make progress and grow as a team. We arrange activities outside of raids for the guild as well, PvP, other PvE, mount and transmog farming, etc.

As you see in most posts these days, our old guild suffered from the ‘only online for raid’ syndrome a lot of the time. We’d like to make sure that’s not the case here and are looking for people who want to be active and enjoy the game with us. Most of our players have been playing since Vanilla and BC. But don’t let that put you off if you haven’t been! We are open to anyone. We are happy to help teach you the ropes as well if you’re a newer or returning player who wants to raid or do old content but feels a bit overwhelmed. But attitude is super important to our team, as we want everyone to enjoy themselves.

We raid two nights a week, and run Mythic + almost every day, with an aim to get everyone their +10 every week for gear at least.

We know that since we’re all adults real life takes precedence and that you may miss raids, or turn up a little late every so often. We understand. And the only thing we ask is you let us know on Discord so we can make sure we expect it!

Raiding times

Raid nights: Monday & Wednesday
Raid time: 20:30 - 11:30 Server Time

Alt / Mythic Plus / Normal night: Friday
Time: 20:30-11:30 (not mandatory to be there, or there the whole time, this is just about enjoying time together in other content)

What are we looking for?

• Any Ranged DPS (Especially Warlocks, Mages, and Shamans)
  • Melee DPS ( Death Knights, Demon Hunters, Warriors)
  • Healers (Shamans, Priests, and Druids - but again we are open to any)*
  • Are you social but want a chance to run the content as well? Join us and run on our alt days!
  • Show up on time so we get as much time in the raid as possible
  • Bring your own flasks, pots, food
  • Have your gear gemmed and enchanted before raid

If your class isn’t listed here please do contact us, because we are really trying to build out our core raiding team as we have just started the guild. We have a solid base to work from but we need to flesh out our ranks. So we are open to any good applicant (even if currently undergeared or new to the game and ready to progress).

Contact info
Niambh - Niambh#2511
KrazyKai - Kai#2842

We will have a website shortly, but in the mean time just reply here or give us a shout on Battlenet.

Hey there, please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Hello. I don’t know if you’d be interested in changing realm/faction, but just on the off-chance, I’ll put our hat in the ring.

I’m Guild Leader of a Horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We are an 18+ social/casual raiding guild that raids twice a week, Wednesday and Friday, 21:00 to midnight server time.

We concentrate on the flex raids, ie, Normal and Heroic. Our raid sizes can be anything from 10 to 30, although we usually, mid raid cycle, tend towards 15-20 raiders.

We have no raid signup requirements … any guild member of any rank can sign up to as many or as few raids as they wish. The only thing we ask is that if they sign up, they have at least the minimum gear for the raid, they come prepared with flasks, enchants and gems, and they turn up on time, for the full duration (although sometimes we can wiggle that a little, depending on role and numbers :wink: )

We do operate a first come first served policy - so if you sign up on the day of the event, potentially you may not get a spot (although that’s fairly rare). Obviously this depends on role - we sometimes operate a rota for tanks and healers, although currently this is not the case.

If this sounds tempting, please check out our realm post for more information:

still on the lookout for a suitable guild!

still looking for a guild!

Still looking for a guild for the new raid next week!

Hey bud, you’ve had some Mythic experience so it depends what you’re after these days.
Substandard is a casual weekend raiding guild and we’re after a tank at the moment, so if you were after a more laid back environment to just chill and have fun we might be a choice for you.
Here’s a thread that sorta summarizes what we are and the important info:

Or just add my Btag and we’ll talk: GRNfish#2889

Best of luck.