Brewmaster looking for semi hardcore guild

Hi there!

introduction:

Im a tank player looking for a new guild. Perferably a semi hardcore guild that raid 3 times pr. week. I don’t mind realm transfer.

have been having a though time finding a stable guild since my old guild stopped raiding mid Uldir. I miss having the sense of community in a guild, so im looking for something stable and a guild that’s doing mythic raiding.

My raiding history:

ToT - 12/12 HC
SoO - 10/14 HC (just before mythic difficulty was introduced)
HM - 4/7 Mythic
BRF - 10/10 HC
HFC - 13/13 HC
EN - 1/7 Mythic
ToV - 3/3 HC
NH - 4/10 Mythic
ToS - 5/9 Mythic
ATBT9/11 Mythic
Uldir 6/8 Mythic
BoD 6/9 HC
CoS Didn’t play
EP 8/8 HC

About myself:

Outside of being shy. I am a dedicated person, always looking to improve my gameplay i usually stream my guild raids so where im looking and reflecting on my play. Outside of that, im looking at logs or streams of people better than me, im always open to criticism and, if needed im willing to gear/level a character for progression. I like to think of it as; im playing my role, not my class… If that makes sense…
In a raid im usually pretty quiet and listening, but i know the value of great communication and a nothing is worse than a silent discord after a wipe.

I know what it’s like being 300+ pulls on a boss, and when it can be hard to keep a sane mentality (yes, im looking at you Aggramar)

Links:

Logs: ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/iprayd Just some random pug logs. I know it isn’t a lot but there is something. (please note my gear is a lot better now)
Picture of UI: ttps://imgur.com/a/zh2Pqxr
Wowprogress: ttps://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/draenor/Iprayd
(i removed the h from the link)

I hope this post pays off and lets me find a new home in a guild. Sorry if my english formatting is a little rough around the edges.

Happy holidays!
Kind regards Iprayd#2980

Cohors Vuluae is a newly formed guild of mythic raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to kill bosses and have fun. We do heroic, mythic + and are looking to form a mythic team.

We have recently moved from Alliance on outlands to Horde on Draenor, Currently we are looking to recruit 1 healer, 1 healer with off spec & 4
dps to join our ranks to start mythic raiding and to also start to prepare for Ny’alotha

We expect all members that join to be able to use voice chat and have some understanding of their role/class.

so if you want to join a guild of chill Vuluae’s, have a sense of humour & aged 20+ drop a message in game or on discord.

pogodamonkey#2210 [battle net]

pogodamonkey#8073 [discord]

Hello there,

I am the recruitment officer representing The Obsidian Order on Aggrammar horde. We are a 6/8 Mythic guild in need of a new tank for the next tier, and with a Brewmaster tank as our priority you would fit the bill perfectly :slight_smile: We raid 3 nights a week with a casual raid on Wednesdays too for socials and alts.

Please do take a look at our recruitment post and I will add you for a chat :slight_smile:

Found a guild