<Bronze Dragonflight> looking for social guild

Hello,
I am a returning player but with all the changes basically new to the game. Looking for a social guild with a mature audience that doesn’t mind a new questions here and there. I like to help when I can and am not looking for a raid spot at this time. If this interests you just hit reply and maybe we can work together.
Thanks

Hello there,

Not sure what server you’re currently playing on, but my guild on Tarren Mill will on 10.1 become a cross-faction guild. We’d be delighted to have another social member within our ranks, and with time you might join us for various PvE content within a more relaxed raiding group or if you fancy trial for the more progression semi-hardcore aimed group.

If you’re interested in having a chat for more details, reach out to me on discord:
Reptution#9481

Hope you’re enjoying yourself in returning to the game! :slight_smile:

Hi Galaan,

I will just throw our hat into the ring in case you are still looking.
We are a mature guild youngest member currently late 22.
We do accept anyone 18 or over mind.

Anyway take a look at our profile and if you like what you see join the discord below.

[LFM] [EU] [H] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hi, I would jump on this but we are on different servers lol…maybe they will do cross server guilds some day!
Thanks for the reply.