Bronzebeard Still Down?

Having checked everywhere - I can find no info that says Bronzebeard / Aerie Peak server is still down after the maintenance last night. It should have been back 8 hours ago. The realm status says it is up but neither appear in my realms list. Another player I know also has this issue. Is the server still down ? or is there something more sinister at play ?
Thank you

Same here, no sign of it anywhere and no info from Blizzard

Was the server meged during the mainteance?

If so, then just sort the server list alphabetacially and you should find it there just fine. I was able to log in and create a character on the server just now.

1 Like

As far as I know, these servers were not merged. When you see the list you can sort by the characters you have. They do not show in any server. Can you confirm you can actually see either of these servers ? If so, there is a wider problem

As I said, sort alphabetically. You can do that by clicking “Realm name” on the top row. was able to select the server, create new character and log in to it just fine.

And seems like Bronzebeard and Aerie Peak were merged: “The Aerie Peak and Bronzebeard realms will join the Blade’s Edge, Eonar, and Vek’nilash realms.”

Like before in cases like the character count is reset. It will get updated once you actually select the server.

1 Like

They were. Grelier is right, just follow the advices :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is Bronzebeard?

At this point this is a known visual bug and it seems like it can’t be prevented.
When a realm gets connected it appears like your characters are gone and it’s back down with the realms you don’t use.

Sort realms alphabetically and find your realm there, enter it and it should update to show your characters now.

Bronze beard is up and available. I was playing on this char earlier. You may need to scroll through the list of realms to find it.