Bug report and bad support

So field of ferocity is bugged out the regular and the redux. On top of that the Kitty quest (climbing) is also bugged and yet the support staff say they have received zero reports about it…liars my wife and my friend have both filed reports. To top it off the whole system is broken because it keeps giving you options to go places that never lead anywhere. Simply take our report and file it where it needs to go. We say ‘there is a bug’ then send it to the relevent department. Because some of us have no idea how all this crap works and only use forums.

Thanks now fix the bugs and fix the damn reporting system.

2 Likes

Bug reports are filed in game are not dealt with via Support. Please do not clog up the support system with bug reports. Support do not pass on bug reports. A bug report goes to the right people and but you wont get a response.

The Devs are aware of the issue:

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/328860

It is a known bug and if the fix has not worked I’d file another report.

There is a link in the support forum to the known bugs list, the last update looks to have been done back in December.

The work around for the climbing quest is to shard hop until you find a working one or use the group finder to see if someone has listed a shard where it isn’t broken.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.