Bug Report - "Where in the world is the lost Blue Dragon"

I have done the quests where you go all over the world and do stuff to help the blue dragons, come back to Kalegos in Azure span and he has nothing for me. Help please - i want to continue the questline

Hello Shabbah,

There are some known related issues, but they shouldn’t be roadblocking you and many cases are actually confusion due to missing quests.

For more info, check out the thread here:

I have used wowhead and i have checked that i have finished all of the quests in each area manually - still not showing up. please inform how i can do anything else to help?

I have traveled back to coldarra - there is a portal to the azure archives - I click and and return and Kalegos has nothing for me

Any help please?

I’ve came here after a GM asked me to proceed to the forums and report a bug around this quest chain since he could not help me. I’m in the exact same position, did all the zone quests (manually checked via console command) and Kalecgos has no quest for me either. I’ve already filed a bug report, but also want to say it here. There’s definitely something wrong with this quest-chain.

1 Like

He asked you to go to the US forums, because they have a bug reporting forum, the EU forums do not.

1 Like

yeah but i cant post on us forums unless i have a level 10 character - to be honest this is a joke for customer service - you clearly have the tools to be able to help, but for some reason i have to run around the houses to get it including now levelling a US character for some reason…

Bugs can be reported in game, Shabbah.

Open the menu > click Support > click on Anub’arak’s portrait (the big blue/purple bug).

https://i.imgur.com/F9Iw4dX.png

Can they? Not today at least.

They do indeed appear to be missing :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

Why are you on the tickets page, thats NOT what he said to do. He said to use the bug reporter.

Although it seems the bug reporter has been removed from the ingame options, its now accessed from the battlenet application by clicking the top left icon, and choosing “Report a Bug” from the dropdown.

Blizzard, why do you keep changing how a bug is reported. Every year you move the bug reporting tool. Is there some valid reason for this? Other than Collin the office intern thinking it would be better somewhere else?

It’s all gone, I’m in game now and there none of the usual options are available. I presume this will be corrected soon.

Just in case people can’t find it in the battlenet app.

1 Like

Yea why not inconvenience yourself even more and pay subscription access for US forums so you can post in the designated bug report forum?

If it takes THIS long for someone to sift through specialized reports for WoW, how long do you suppose it would take for them to get documented properly if you made a general report for a random game on the platform hosting 20 games? :man_facepalming:

Temporary outage, work in progress, what is it? Users aren’t in complete panic mode but something unexpected like which has been going on for a full day if not more should have been communicated to us.

Except you don’t need a subscription. All you need is a level 10 character, even a free trial level 10 counts.

1 Like

Again, why make customers jump through all the hoops? It takes half an hour for level 10 and not everyone has instant access to allied races. Are you hearing yourself? You probably don’t even have access to any subforum except CS and technical without a separate active subscription and here at least, from my previous experience I can tell you what the answer will be if you attempt to communicate about bugs in those two sections - IT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM, TRY ELSEWHERE.

Expecting a temporary outage, but if they’ve made such a change on purpose, that is outright idiotic. Until next time, please excuse yourself because you are of no help at all.

I actually have full active subscriptions on both the EU and NA realms. Not that where I choose to post is any of your business.

Why does my informing you of the change, and where the bug reporting tool moved to, trigger you so much?

Your EU sub covers posting on US as long as you create the US starter on the same bnet account.

I have a US starter that i levelled a char to ten and i can post everywhere without a US sub.

I agree its a nuisance having to take the extra steps. I tend to use the in game bug reports most.

Thanks, getting this checked out.

3 Likes

Hey all,

Quick update to confirm that this was fixed Friday afternoon.

Thanks again for the report! :slight_smile:

3 Likes