Bugs who are still in the game and not getting fixed

I opened a bug report this morning yet no reply from game devs about this
No in game and not in this tech support thread.

Blizzard, didnt you said you are working to listen to the fan base? we are giving you bugs non stop, and yet most of them is out of your list, i saw somsone post about this 23 days ago in the forums and yet no comment and no fixing

get your stuff together or you are gonna lose your fan base again

1 Like

You just never will get any reply for reporting a bug.

i am suppost to find the bug in the list of known bugs

each is not there

i have reported bugs since legion which are not yet fixed :expressionless: one can hope tho

i would add also bugs with World quests especially in oh’nara plains - to defeat elite/ in arena - u can’t click on goblin or anyone around him , it already one week and cant do this WQ, give us somehting in return blizz …or fix it

A Bug I would love to see fixed is this god damn Friendlist Bug, that I do not see any of Battle Net friends online, and just see 0 friends online, and when I open the Social window, all I see is “Unknown”
This Bug I have been seeing ever since 9.1.5 in Shadowlands, and it still hasn’t been fixed, only thing I can do is restart my game, and pray I see my friends again when logging in.

I tried to make a thread about this in the Forums, but it just got taken away… nowhere to be found, and I also made multiple reports of this in the Bug Reporting.

This way please: Bugreporting - how to!