Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated 16 August

Fix a bug with Nagrand music please, when Horde controls Halaa whole Nagrand plays only Horde drums music for repeat.

2 Likes

can you fix the bug where horde have to que in BG’s for 2hours to get 200 honor :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When is paid faction change coming?.

I would pay asap from Horde to Alliance so its possible to do bgs plzz.

2 Likes

Please. By the love of god, or whatever, do something about Que times or people just quit playing i assume.

3 Likes

It finally works!
Thanks

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.

JUNE 23, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where bonuses to a specific class spell – such as the 2-piece Incanter’s Regalia set bonus – would affect a different spell when applied to another class.
  • Mages spellstealing Shadow Trance from a Warlock no longer makes Fireball instant cast, true to reference behavior.
1 Like

What about frost nova fix? It’s still very much bugged and season has already started. Mages are abusing the bug left right and center in arena. It is ruining the arena in the current state. :confused:

2 Likes

We miss Healer gear for Shaman + Paladin from the Pvp Vendor
[Marshal’s Ringmail Sabatons][Marshal’s Ringmail Girdle][Marshal’s Ringmail Bracers]
[Marshal’s Ornamented Greaves][Marshal’s Ornamented Belt][Marshal’s Ornamented Bracers] blizz forgot to add it ? :grinning:
or is it later we gonna get it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It seems it’s a bug - error. I’ve submitted a ticket I wonder what the official response will be.

2 Likes

Yeah so basically GM wrote me back it’s a bug and he doesn’t have estimated time when this gonna be fixed. Probably your best epics from HCs or Kara should do the trick for now, I know it doesn’t have resil but we don’t have any alternative atm

1 Like

so I guess we will see those in phase 2 :face_vomiting:
:thinking:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Here are the hotfixes that will be coming with this week’s maintenance. :cat:

JUNE 28, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• [With regional restarts] Feral Druid Energy Regeneration now increments on a fixed 2 second loop, independent of other factors such as changes to mana or health regeneration rates, or shifting between forms.
    • Developers’ note: With careful timing, Cat Druids should be able to receive their full 20 Energy regeneration tick immediately after shifting. For more information, see our full post about this change here.
  • [With regional restarts] Team ratings should now more closely follow personal rating changes on Arena teams.
5 Likes

what about the pvp gear Marshal’s Ringmail Feet/Waist/Wirst :thinking:
for Shaman and Pala

Fix Nagrand music bug PLEASE. It´s Orgrimmar drums all the time, no matter what i do.

5 Likes

zug zug for life

When are you going to address the bugs that actually affects the game experience, such as the uncapped GCD? As a mage I find being it rather silly being able to dish out arcane blasts more than twice as fast as I could prior to patch 2.4, and over 30% faster than in 2.4.3. If you don’t address that kind of garbage you may as well just release all raids in their post nerf state.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic.

JULY 1, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• You must be level 65 or higher to enter The Shattered Halls or The Steamvault.
1 Like

So cute :slight_smile:

Cute. Mind giving me a refund, for all the money and time invested, for rolling alliance? Congratulation on killing the faction with a single decision. (…) Any plans on doing something about faction imbalance? Like private servers did? I’ve yet to see a private server who disincentivized playing the smaller faction. Ridiculous.

lol just reroll its so easy