Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated 16 August

Priest prayer of mending is bugged,reflective shield is bugged.

Bg que”s are awfull.

Gz, 1 week to fix nonsense:))

Feral druid its murdered.

Typical blizzard, fixxes 5% of small problems:))

2 Likes

Reflective shield and Prayer of mending are not working. Fix this, one of the most important spells and talents for a disci priest. How can this not be working actually?

2 Likes

I would really like to know this too - Want my spec tigers on tbc aha

1 Like

My raid had Nightbane randomly exit combat just an hour ago. Something is still wrong.

2 Likes

Fixed an issue where the events from “Deathblow to the Legion” Netherstorm quest could fail to progress.

This still seems to bug, at least for Aldor. The moment you pass through the portal thing, no NPCs spawn and quest cannot be progressed still.

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.

JUNE 17, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Warlocks are no longer revealed on the arena frames if they sacrifice a demon before the gates have opened.
  • Magtheridon’s Lair
    • Fixed animation issues with Blast Nova and Quake.
    • Blast Nova now always has a raid warning when cast.
    • Blast Nova will no longer be immediately recasted if he was interrupted before he began channeling.
      • Developers’ note: Magtheridon’s Blast Nova was set up in original Burning Crusade in a way that it was possible for players to see a raid warning for an attack that would never come, or for Mag to use an ability without warning. These misbehaviors were recreated in Burning Crusade Classic as we matched the boss configuration with our pre-nerf reference. With the fixes above, we’ve made it so that Blast Nova is used consistently after a raid warning, and no longer fails to be put on cooldown if interrupted during its cast.
  • Karazhan
    • Fixed an issue where Shade of Aran’s Dragon Breath was dealing more damage than intended.
  • Fixed an issue where the title “Champion of the Naaru” would be repeatedly granted to players who had earned it.
1 Like

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes in Burning Crusade Classic.

JUNE 18, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• [With regional restarts] Area 52 Bruisers are no longer shirking their job duties and will now intervene to break up nearby fights.
  • [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where repeatedly clicking a Soulwell would unintentionally consume additional charges under certain conditions.
  • Fixed an issue where a Priest’s Prayer of Mending would persist on the target if it fails to find a new target to jump to, true to reference behavior.
  • Activating Prismatic Sphere’s cooldown should no longer put enchanting materials on cooldown.
  • Fixed an issue where Socrethar was not made vulnerable by Voren’thal’s Presence for “Turning Point.”
  • The Aldor will now come to your aid during the quest “Deathblow to the Legion.”
  • Fixed an issue where Halaa Battle Tokens were not granted as expected.
  • Fixed an issue where Warchief Kargath Bladefist could charge outside of his area and reset the encounter.
3 Likes

Fix the literal gamebreaking bug where mobs reset their auto attacks timers, when casting skills, leading to 20k damage in a single swing.

2 Likes

Fix the honor gain per bg and queue time would be great, i farm more honor outisde bg then on it

1 Like

adds from nightbane is doing way to much damage with immolate, supose to do between 300-400 with ability but its doing more then 1k damage, shade of aran is bugged everytime we interrupt him he just start chasing people meleeing them to death

1 Like

Today’s hotfixes:

JUNE 21, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• A new upgrade to Auction House service responsiveness was implemented for all realms.
  • Players who have completed the Trials of the Naaru without receiving the Tempest Key can now obtain one by speaking with A’dal in Shattrath City.
3 Likes

I can support this. WF bosses are a bit dangerous.

1 Like

Fix a bug with Nagrand music please, when Horde controls Halaa whole Nagrand plays only Horde drums music for repeat.

2 Likes

can you fix the bug where horde have to que in BG’s for 2hours to get 200 honor :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When is paid faction change coming?.

I would pay asap from Horde to Alliance so its possible to do bgs plzz.

2 Likes

Please. By the love of god, or whatever, do something about Que times or people just quit playing i assume.

3 Likes

It finally works!
Thanks

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.

JUNE 23, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where bonuses to a specific class spell – such as the 2-piece Incanter’s Regalia set bonus – would affect a different spell when applied to another class.
  • Mages spellstealing Shadow Trance from a Warlock no longer makes Fireball instant cast, true to reference behavior.
1 Like

What about frost nova fix? It’s still very much bugged and season has already started. Mages are abusing the bug left right and center in arena. It is ruining the arena in the current state. :confused:

2 Likes

We miss Healer gear for Shaman + Paladin from the Pvp Vendor
[Marshal’s Ringmail Sabatons][Marshal’s Ringmail Girdle][Marshal’s Ringmail Bracers]
[Marshal’s Ornamented Greaves][Marshal’s Ornamented Belt][Marshal’s Ornamented Bracers] blizz forgot to add it ? :grinning:
or is it later we gonna get it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes