Burning Crusade Classic Summer Events

So apparently, despite the info here https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/world-of-warcraft/23700348/burning-crusade-classic-the-midsummer-fire-festival-has-arrived that everyone has followed, the event ended 00:00 in EU and made many peoples blossoms completely obsolete+some didndt even get to turn in their City Flames for the Flame Crown, whats up with this?

10 Likes

How come event is over already? Your own news post says 8th of August

8 Likes

April fools came late this year apparently…

4 Likes

On your official website it literally says the Festival lasts until the 8th of August, yet the tents have dissapeared on the 6th… You just cucked anyone with not getting the items tommorow because for some reason the consumables don’t use ingame time anymore but real world time…
The festivities have begun as the citizens of Azeroth and Outland celebrate the hottest of seasons by playing with fire! You’ll also be able to compete for the gold during the Spirit of Competition.

When: July 23–August 8
Where: Located Capital Cities

4 Likes

Please fix this literal joke of an event end. Half my guild was scrambling to get the bonfires sorted before it ends on Sunday and get consumables for SSC/TK.
Two of my chars are stuck with a ton of blossoms and even 3 capital quests to turn in.
If it’s official info that it ends on the 8th you can’t just up and end it on the 6th.

5 Likes

I submitted a ticket about this issue, you all should do the same.

5 Likes

690-700 flowers on several characters, was going to get pet+toy today and I get a big F U instead…

4 Likes

Have more than 600 blossoms on main and 400Âą average on 2 alts rewards from flames and 3 dailies quests. Lot of time wasted i see. Was doing the Eastern Kingdoms run to complete it and ended without notice at midnight. It must be a joke. Classic Blizzard

2 Likes

Randomly ends, people stuck with hundreds of blossoms lmao. Ohh blizzard…

2 Likes

Nice to see it ended 2 days early, unannounced.

2 Likes

Yes, so I have basically tons of flowers on a lot of characters, and did not get to buy one item. That’s really frustrating, after over a week of playing. :unamused:

its still active on my server, for now.
guess blizzard done goofed (again) on other servers.
my advice: spend your flowers if you still can, be it on food stuffs or whatever, you’ll regret it if you don’t. i personally did so myself.

Unacceptable behavior from blizzard. Seems like they have lost any professionalism left in them. Next thing is a patch release without any announcement.

Event is back up, go spend those flowers before it’s too late!

Although I noticed that some of my flowers have expired… how’s that possible, if event lasted less than 2 weeks? Didn’t they have a 14 day duration?

How did this even happen? How is this not apologised for? Also: I can’t trust dates and information given by official announcements or blue posts - what source is reliable regarding anything in this game, or any Blizzard games? This also makes me wonder about Diablo II release and whether to bother, it also makes me wonder whether this stockholm syndrome relationship with Blizzard is fading and I just go play New world or some other game.

I mean this isn’t even a new game guys? I get that the conversion process is tough but… it’s not even a new game?? You know what the expectations are exactly. Come on? You’re billionaires?

Berny anger.

1 Like

Event was scheduled to be live on july 20th. Got postponed to july 23th to match the olympics. Two week timer still ran from July 20th instead of 23th therefore ended after 2 weeks. Incompetent devs, but it got reverted now.

Has the event ended? Because I couldn’t turn in quests at Thunder Bluff - despite seeing a Blizzard post that the event end date was the 8th August? Is it back to normal now?

i taugh event will end with olympic and olympic end at 8.8

I lost 500+ flowers because of this.