Calling Dad Friendly Guilds!

So I am struggling to find a guild that shares my lifestyle and goals… I raided Vanilla/TBC and Wrath back in the day but now I have a family to consider.

Wow has it’s hooks in me once again like it did from day one in Vanilla! But I am struggling to find a guild.

I can play typically from 8-12pm server time most nights. I know most classes well and some very well but would want to play what I enjoy rather that what is ‘required’ since i’m in it for the long haul.

I have no interest in or desire to play retail and have no experience of it past Wrath.

Please let me know if your guild is looking for people like me. I strive to give out a PMA at all times and and I will gladly reroll on your server and fight valiantly for your cause!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey there,

Perhaps it’s worth to have a look at our guild?

1 Like

Oh thanks mate! But i’d prefer weeknight raids ideally since weekends can be very unpredictable with family ties :smiley:

Hey bud - what server are you playing on? We have a small EU cliche on Razorgore if that helps… let us know.

1 Like

Hey Shugzi, you sound like a pretty good fit for the majority of our members here too. Most of us are working adults, many with kids and so on, even a few married couples playing together of an evening :slight_smile:
I’ll put a link to our recruitment thread here, and do feel free to get in touch if you’d like to know more or if we can help in any way.

2 Likes

Hey man, recently started up a commitment friendly guild on golemagg pvp horde, we respect people work, have kids have commitments, should you not be able to make raid, we have incentives to gain dkp, whilst also maintaining the 50% dkp of the raid day. if youre interested joing our discord or shoot me a msg. Jcblmao#7466
https:// discord. gg/4JEBMN

3 Likes

Hey Shugzi, I can sympathise as I’m having my first this December! I was in a similar situation as my play time is generally going to be after 9pm during the week and I’ve found a well organised guild on one of the newer servers, Bloodfang. Meant I was not as far behind on the levelling against the server population as I missed the first couple of weeks of release.

Anyway, Square One on Bloodfang.

If you go to the server forum there is a proper advert for it with more information.

Good luck!

2 Likes

this sounds great! thanks so much for the reply. A couple of questions before i decide if i may… Im now well behind the curve already so a bit concerned about starting when guilds are already raiding MC or close to it… 1. What are raid times/days. 2. What are my chances of swcuring a raid spot 6 weeks from now as warrior or priest? Thanks! :heart:

Hey! I see that you’re on Allie, where I’m on horde, but if you’re ever interested in RPing on horde as an old gods worshipper, then let me know :slight_smile: Made a post about it just now, just search for Dark Conclave, and the guild post should pop up if you want to read more. Your playtime is completely fine in my book!

for us the times are still to be decided as we are not rushing ahead to start raids asap. There is a poll running on our website so people can give input but personally I won’t be doing any that start before 8-9pm due to real life.

I think as we are aiming to be a little bit more casual while still well organised there will be a quite a bit of rotation around raid spots for those that can’t commit so chances should be good i’d imagaine!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.