Can i get trust lvl

Do they still update this info ?

Access a secure category only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher…

Not sure what this means ?

Er… what ?

Not a nice thing to say, even if mean’t as a joke :unamused: :frowning_face:

We finally found the appropiate rank for the M+ community

1 Like

Every company can modify how they wish to use discourse, so not everything applies but it’s a pretty good general guide. The NA forum did have a TL3 channel but it wasn’t introduced here. I don’t know if it still exists, I don’t go on there often.

1 Like

Apologizing is also one of trouble points. You got a lot of work ahead of you but I believe in you!

Until you get your TL3, it’s important to stay fed!

Best nutritions come from pizzas.

5 Likes

I think they maybe don’t have it anymore as they have a regular GD Lounge thread as well

thx beefyclown ur my fav poster

1 Like

How can we even check what trust level are we?

It’s in your profile, most posters are Trust level: member (TL2)

1 Like

regular should be TL3

Just get invited to beta and have permanent TL3.

1 Like

how can i get beta when i am a sigma male?

1 Like

Well, you have to be a good girl/boy for that and not let it decay either, if you’re not in the beta gang that is.

1 Like

And if you change name and faction your entire forum history and level will be trashed in the bin and you have to restart from zero :smiley: enjoy.

Nope. You can just have a forum character like me and put it in the place of your old one. If you look into your profile’s preferences only the name-realm matters to the forum account, it’s Zuuma-stormscale for me, I could delete this character and be a Dark Iron dwarf tomorrow if I wished so :wink:

Really? xD
https://i.imgflip.com/6sf1fv.jpg

I had Alpha as well as Beta now and it doesn’t seem so. :stuck_out_tongue:

This was once Aundra - Nordrassil Alliance and I was almost lev 3 :wink: everything got wiped out once I switched

This was my level 60 main, I kept the stats.

What you should’ve done was making another Aundra-nordrassil and you could’ve kept your progress. Now it’s most likely decayed if it’s been a while.

You are not that kind of Orc.

2 Likes

What a shame, innit? :slight_smile:

1 Like