( Can transfer if need be) 202 Mage LF a semi-hardcore raiding guild, also to push some keys

Hello, I’m currently playing on alliance but I can realm/faction change if need be. I’ve only been raiding for 3 years now, and I achieved a 8/12 in Nyalotha the last tier. This tier I want to try hard a bit and join up with a group of same minded dudes.

Hello, Fireguy

from Tarren Mill is recruiting! We’re a semi-hardcore guild that raids 2 times per week (Wed 19:30 - 23:00 / Sun 19:30 - 23:00 + *Thurs on progress). We aim for mythic progress in Castle Nathria and onwards. You can check our wow forum thread here, join our discord server (discord.gg/ht264vJ) and ask for an officer there, or contact one of our officers here:

Räy#0587 or Btag: RayMaverick#2299

illusionx#7110 or Btag: illusionx#2249

Good luck in any case!

maybe you are interested about this…

Morning my friend.

You can contact me via bnet: aRTeeCee#21836

Raid Times/Days : Wednesday - Sunday 8pm - 11 pm ST

Progress so far: Normal cleared and 3/10HC, gonna be most likely 5HC after Sunday.

Short info about us.

We welcome everyone with a healthy and positive attitude towards being members of a social and progression oriented team.

We’re a mixture of players that aim for pushing end-game content. Pillar men promotes a positive, toxic-free raiding environment while maintaining a healthy progression mentality.

We value the person before the player, everything is a balance, something we strongly stand by.

Our primary goal as guild will be to push CE in the first tier while steadily building up a roster. What you can expect from us: - Well structured and organised raids. With the understanding that CE is a goal and not something that will be a thing immediately. - Competitive yet relaxed atmosphere. - Dedicated leadership who work along with the team.

Here is the rest our recruitment thread: Delete this, irrelevant now

Hope to hear from you! :smiley:

Hey man,

Royals Eternal are a new guild formed this week on SIlvermoon alliance with core members from another guild that was progressing Heroic.

We are semi-hardcore and want to achieve AotC. There is already some appetite in the guild for mythic raiding and if we get 20 raiders that are up for the challenge then we can step into mythic Nathria!

Raid days are Wed & Thurs 20:30 - 00:00 ST

You find our guild post here [A] - new guild is looking for members! or dont hesitate to contact me on discord at Tortin#1456.

Cheers