Can we fix the feign death nameplat bug?

This is literally ruining arena games. You work your way up to a rating and try your best only to have a hunter feign death and have his name plate disappear and it will ruin the way you play all game. You cannot focus them properly, you have to waste precious time looking at arena frames instead of nameplates.
I have seen reports of this bug since late 2020. How can such a bug be allowed for so long of a time? What a disgrace. Fix the damn game.

1 Like

There are bugs that have existed since Vanilla.

Basically they consider it non-gamebreaking, and low priority, and they have gamebreaking and higher priority bugs to work on.

Keep in mind, that players will always consider bugs that affect them and their playstyle, etc, to be “gamebreaking”, even if they actually aren’t.

I never said it is “gamebreaking” because it does not break the game. lol.
But it is a very nasty bug and I have never encountered this one in wow classic for example.
It is indeed a very bad bug which can affect the outcome of a very important pvp match for someone. That sucks when you pay to play the damn game, innit?

How is not being able to see a nameplate not a game-breaking bug? You cannot see their life, insanely hard to spot between all pets. This is definitely a gamebreaking bug, you have to toggle ui off and on to get the nameplate back, considering how fast meta is, you might get one shot during you try to toggle off and on. Here i go check bluetracker/hotfixes and all i see is useless fixes that few people encounter.

Exactly. I literally died in arena because of this bug and ruined the whole experience.

This way, please: Bugreporting - how to!