Cannot restore delete character in firemaw

hello
recently we delete our character in firemaw and want to restore it from the option blizzard gives us in-game restore delete character but unfortunately, we cannot do it. I ticket that but still didn’t get any answer pls if u hear me help us with this situation. we need our character to play with our friends. if any of u have this problem or fix this problem pls tell me I will very much appreciate

2 Likes

We we we.
Are you account sharing?!

Characters get “lost” after x amount of time, so there’s a limit on how long your char is restorable.

i mean me and my partner !! no that first time this character deleted and first time i delete character in tbc. do it once in vanilla and restore it very easy but now in firemaw cant do it :frowning:

How long ago did you delete this char (approx)
and it might be unrecoverable because Firemaw is locked too create characters?
Maybe they disabled it aswell to recover characters.
Do you have any other characters on this server still alive?

1 Like

just a few days maybe 2days

and yes maybe it’s for that locked but this was not the in the rules they just locked for new create characters, not for this.

I think I know what’s happened, it was your only character in firemaw so the system thinks you are trying to make a character.

What level was the character? There are rules as to how long they are kept, if it was under 10 then you will not get it back.

Open a ticket and see what Blizzard can do if it was over 10 and deleted within 90 days. Make sure you put all the details in the ticket.

One last thing, you cannot share your account with your partner, it’s against the rules.

1 Like

yes exactly this happened to me that lvl 58 character and the only one in the account I think about that but didn’t find any solution for that unfortunately

I got a friend with the same problem. Did you find any solution?

Guys, just petition it.
It happened to me on firemaw, i deleted my only char and couldnt restore nor create another one because the server was locked.

Issue is explained here, and was “fixed” on the NA servers(check last bluepost)

Just ask them nicely :wink:

1 Like

I wonder, Why delete a character anyway?

Used to be too swap faction between Alliance - Horde but can’t you make both factions now on the same realm?

No, it will only be allowed in wotlk. Currently you can’t play both factions on pvp realm.

Yes you can - I just did! I Created two level one on Bloodfang (PvP) one Human, one Orc.

1 Like

I hope you won’t get banned

For doing as the game intended? I doubt it:

3 Likes

It is allowed now, in fact it started a few weeks ago.

The only way to sort this is to open a ticket and get Blizzard to restore the character out of the kindness of their heart. Ask nicely.

You’re Doooooomed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.