Cant F****** loggin :/

So, 1 and half hours ago I was able to loggin (it took me a few app is not responding but I did it). I played for 30-40 mins and suddenly my mount dissapearred (as I was raiding the air), I decided to /reload and I got black screen - clicked once - wow is not responding, I closed it and tried to start it again. Sadly for the past 30-40 mins I`m unable to get past black screen with my mouse showing that something is loading and if I click I got World of Warcraft is not responding.

1 Like

Hello Ineffectivè,

Please follow the steps of our World of Warcraft Lockups and Crash Errors support article, including the advanced steps if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

Tried everything, once i click play from battlenet, the screen is going black as usual, mouse icon changes to loading icon as usual and instead of getting the character screen, I`m stuck with black screen and wow is not responding.
EDIT: no problem with other games (overwatch for example)

Same crap here. Black screen -> Not responding. Nice job.

Almost 7 hours and not a proper response, friends are alrdy doing dungeons/WQ etc, but not me - blizzard … wake up, fix this facking beta game

They managed to f**k up perfectly working game overnight. Luckily I didn’t resub and have 6/7 days left only.

hey . i have this problem too do any thing i found in forums but wow still not working for me too . help us blizz

I managed to logg in. I did nothing special, kinda got lucky, but sadly my power went off and now is the same sh1t all over again.

Hello everyone.

We’re currently looking into this, please follow this thread so we can gather all the cases in the same place:

How did I do? Let me know!

1 Like