Can't go to Argus

Hi guys!

I dont have the protal to argus on my alt character, and i cant see the hand of fate quest. Any ideas how can i get the portal to show?

Hey Kilyna,

I answered a post about this a little over half a year ago and since that post is still getting likes, I’m assuming it’s still accurate. Legion content requires a handful of passgate quests to unlock the features from later patches in the expansion.

Here’s the post:

Give it a look and if that doesn’t help, reply here. I’m sure we can figure this out somehow :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer, but i already did the Legion content back in the days, and the portal is there for my another character that i used to play in Legion. I cant see non of those quests u mentioned above :frowning:

1 Like

Oh, I see. That means that you started the questline to unlock Argus on your character, but never played it long enough to get to the stage where you unlock the teleport platform.

I’m assuming this is the character you’re trying to get to Argus on, so if I’m seeing things correctly over on the wowhead profiler, you left the unlock quest chain at “A Stranger’s Plea”.
Since you don’t have the portal quest unlocked there’s an alternative way for you to get to Argus. Head over to the Orgrimmar harbour and speak with Lady Liadrin on the shore, she should give you a dialogue option that sends you back to Argus.

Keep in mind, that you might have to repeat some quests you already did, if that’s the case, do all quests up to and including “Rendezvous”, in order to fully unlock the teleport from Dalaran to Argus. :slight_smile:

Hope that helps, but shoutout if not, or if you’re trying this on another character and I looked at the wrong one :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.