Cant login WOW51900102

Oh i’m in actually

Logged in !!!

happy as a liottle schoolboy i just logged in

Going in bois

Hello, today I was wan’t to play WoW but I can’t connect to server. After I try login into game I stuck on “Logging into game server” and then recieved message "You have been disconnected from the server (WOW519000319). Any idea how to resolve this issue? :confused:

1 Like

everybody is having this isseu got already like 40 reports about this from other players in my area. login servers are down by the looks of it. a Estimated time to fix would greatly be appreciated blizz.

I got the same issue. Really frustrating when they have added content that you need to loging daily to not fall behind on. :frowning:

Thanks for info, now I know that problem is not on my side.

Agree some estimated time of fixing would be nice. I make free time today for playing and this really ruined my mood :/.

Same issue here

Hello guys, i have the same problem as well though the error message im getting is this : (WOW 51900102) after the "you have been disconnected one, and some of my friends in Battle net are already logged in and playing so what’s happening?

Two days with more Problems than game time

Allright servers are working again…I am in game.

I was going for +9 SoB , then at the last boss , the game started lagging for all my team, then we all dced , when we relogged in , the key was lower by one level , and the dung didn’t count, that’s really annoying when u are about 1minute from finishing it, I was in my main character : Bisla-Kul tiras

yeah we too… were almost done with the dungeon and we lost it … :((((

I returned from a trip yesterday, played as normal, and I’ve played as normal today until I had to take a nap around 7 pm realm time, and now as I wake up around 9 pm I’ve been getting this error message nonstop with the same description as in that thread.

It says it’s been fixed, but is that fix supposed to launch with the realm restarts or what?

Logging into classic btw, in case it matters. BfA isn’t seeing daylight ever again.

Also getting the same error.

Works now for me, and found the technical support part of the forum so I guess this topic is out of place even though I write here from a search redict sending me to that thread I linked to earlier.

Anyway, guess the authentication servers aren’t all backed up?

Im having the problem now … can’t log in WOW error 51900102
Tarren mill 22:36 : /

Same for me on retail and classic as well :frowning:

Me too. Getting this problem as well. I hope they solve it soon. Because I want to play. Hopefully they can solve it quickly. A blue post will be nice yes.