Cant queue in LFG and LFR

Can you fix this, because even if you provide us with a temporary solution right the problem is 99% of the player base aren’t aware of this hence why queue times are sky-high. 25 min for a Tank Queue in LFG 60-70 content???

Fix your game before you want to take your customers money.

3 Likes

This might get the correct options to show but so far clicking “find queue” for LFR does nothing.

Ok the join group didn’t work but…
I opened up Adventure Guide, clicked on “Join group” on Heroic dungeon, and it opened up looking for group normally with all options as they should be.

1 Like

For me the same

fix this pls. arena queue bugged as well.

can que for dungon - solo arena shuffle saying im in a group already but im not fix tis plz

I can get heroics working using the create a group method but I have no options for LFR and just get a LUA error when clicking the (empty) drop down box.

Hey all,

This bug should be fixed now. :slight_smile: If you’re still in game, please make sure to relog and you should be good to go!

1 Like

still not working

2 Likes

Same problem :frowning:

1 Like

Logged out and back in, still not working.

2 Likes

Showing SL S4 Fated Raids for me and LFD completely died and doest work. Reloaded UI and relogged/relogged cilent and now it still doesnt work even though now list is showing

1 Like

Restarted pc and still not working.

1 Like

Same I did restart the game etc and I can’t choose anything in dungeon finder and lfr is only old raids. I just grouped with someone to try and when I group I do see the “Primal Bulwark” and all the dungeons again but I can’t “Find Group” sometimes it’ll tell me “You’re doing that too fast” sometimes it tells me “You are now queued in the Raid Finder” yet I don’t have the eyeball or anything about lfr going on.

2 Likes

i reinstalled the whole game and still not working XD

1 Like

Glad it’s not just me! I’ve tried all ideas given above, restarted game, restarted computer etc. and still not working. It shows all LFRs and zero dungeons.

Still broke, joined a grpwhich fixed the interface so i could see the raid and dungeons but could not join queue, restarted wow and now its back to no dungeons/list of old raids

still broken - not been on all day just logged 5 mins ago and no joy

same issue as everyone else did it earlier on my mage but cant queue now

Same here - reload doesnt work, relog doesnt work // i cant even seem to find the raid as the list it shows from old raids is way to long. Cant queue for any group at the moment.